Chapter 6 - Morning

Morning

Ls was sleeping , spooning Jen's face to the backrest of the sofa  squeezed between Lisa and the sofa , barely visible. Lisa one hand is around Jen's waist and another one under  Jen's head. Jen back completely resting against Lisa front while his one leg was on top of jen and they both are sleeping peacefully.

But a few moments later slowly family members started coming down as Mr and Mrs M froze seeing the sight and stood there . Ls aunt and uncle was standing on opposite sides they all glanced at each other . Mrs. M was about to wake up them but Mr park ( uncle) stop them and signaled for all of them to just let them sleep in peace.

All of them left in there and walk in another living room and settled in there respective places.

Mr M - I think It's should woken them up --

Mr park - It's ok, let them sleep in peace . Why to disturb them?

Mr M - No, but everyone--

Mr park - So what? This is 2024 . I guess We can normalise this all small things . Instead of feeling embarrassedembarrassed and making them feeling insecure We can act like It's normal . It's actually not a big deal.Can we just happy how they are together?

Mr M - *smiled hearing this all *

Mrs M - This is actually right. We are living in 2024.Our kids have seen us kissing numerous times and I think the same should be normalised.

Meanwhile Sleeping peacefully. Ls sleep was disturbed by the sound as he slightly groaned fluttering his eyes and swipe the phone turning off alarm while jen whined in her sleep and turning to snuggle in Ls chest . Ls eyes diverted to jen as his eyes fell on the most beautiful person to his eyes in the world . The face he saw and fell for that moment only.

He never thought one day he will waking up to see the same face for which he fall in front of his eyes in his arms . A smile appeared on his lips and pecked in her corner of lips.

Lisa - Good morning . .. ( I whispered which sliding of hair strands from Jen face. )

Jen - Hmmm. ( she hmm while sleeping and Lisa chuckled seeing cutness)

Lisa- Don't you wish me good morning
Mrs Manoban? Hm?

Jen - Good Morning *Raspy voice*

( Getting up partially and resting her head on her palm lisa other hand plays with Jen finger while looking at her with full of love)

Lisa -  Did you sleep well ?

Jen - It would have been more better if you didn't scare me with ghost story. *I said with poutpout and fake sad face* But it was better since you were here with me and our movie-- Oh no! Did we finish movie?

Lisa - probably not because fell asleep, I don't know when I asleep too while watching . But no problem we can finish it ton-- * stop seeing Jen shocked face*

Jen -  l fell asleep while watching you fell asleep too, we are together o-our... our , b-bed b-broke last night....... Wait... . W-where are we?

A/n - Just then the door bell rang loudly that  made both of them flinch as flinch as Lisa fall on ground off sofa and groaned in pain as a gasp lest jen mouth. Both of exchange glance and jn immediately stood yp help Lisa and fix her dress and same as Lisa.

The sevant came out of the kitchen to open door.

?? - Good morning kids!!

They both were shock to see entire family . That means they were here all along hearing there conservation . Jen was feeling embrassed , she just want to run away never come back. Jen slightly flinch on feeling a soft hand patting her back it was non other than Lisa. He was also looking straight while gulping

Lisa - G-good Morning

Jen - Good Morning!

Just then four men enter as door opened holding parts of look like a big furniture as Jen eyes widen. "No, no, no not now please" Jen thought

Man - can you tell us the room?

Mr M -* nodded *Hey go and show Lis and Jen room . ( and four men followed to the maid while Jen and lis were standing like a statue due to embarrassment)

Mr M - why are both of you standing like a statue, Jen i already told the maid to keep your stuff in jisoo room . Go and fresh up and come to breakfast palii! Pali!

Seeing them acting like normal they both got relaxed and they both nodded and left to freshen up

Mr park - see? The more you be calm and take everything easy the more they will get comfortable around you.

Mr M- yes you are right.

Fast forward

Few hours later all relatives leave and lis both parents have to go abroad suddenly because urgently there in problem in one of company branch so they have to go... Jenlisa bid goodbye to them and went inside.. Jisoo was still sleeping.

Lis - Jen you go ahead I will just comeback ( Jen nodded and I left)

A/n - jen glance at the clock it was 9 am and heard groan from someone when she looked at the stairs saw jisoo was yawning while stretching arms , Jen smile seeing that sleepyhead.

Jisoo - Good Morning Noona! *sat on table for breakfast *Woah.. Wow Noona did you just make this all . It really look good and tasty. *Jen nodded with smile*

Lis - *came back* yes bout the menue for you is different for you like chikin!! ( jisoo looked up while smiling but soon the smile faded as lis was holding the baseball bat and spinning it skillfully and ready to beat jisoo)

Jisoo - *gulp*G-good Mo-orning Hy-ung. H-how ate you hyu-ung. You are the best h-hyung in the world . Did you sleep well last night. *lis didn't answer rather slide the phone across table showing a Rosie spilling truth.. while munching her favorite food while made jisoo eyes wide and Jen also.

Jisoo - *Aish this chimpunk will do.. everything for foodfood and now I am Dead. * M-Mom!

Lis - guest left already. And to your poor fate mom and dad gone to abroad for meeting . . Look like universe is in my side today.

Jisoo - N-noona please save me ( jisoo went behind Jen mumbling with puppy face and lis eyes widen seeing Jen nooding pity and sympathing on jisoo life .

_________________________________""""

I hope you guys like this chapter also see you soon in next chapter guys wait for me! Ok