Chapter One

That's when it's all began! THAT ONE STUPID SUMMER! If I hadn't slept with Matty that stupid day in that stupid camp.... Well I would do it all again if I had the chance but it was a dump move giving your fucking virginity to the guy who doesn't even know you're name but it was Matty McKibben how the hell would the most popular guy in PHHS know my name but that day at camp he clearly was kinda in to me well he did the sniffing his tshirt thing which he does when he is nervous by the way and me the stupid girl couldn't resist Matty!! Well he just went after he deflowered me! After that Matty McKibben said "Cool" Woowww really classic Bro! And he left and I left too and that in my mind I went home and as always my mother which looks like my sister by the way was on the phone talking about her stupid manicures and pedicures so I did what I mostly do I ignored her and "Jenna Honey you have a letter" said my mom.
And I took it and went to my room and did my always thing that is blogging of course.
The phone rang... "So Ricky Shortz is still totally in to me.... (Blah blah)" said Tamara talking about her endless love well it's more like a sex thing than love but very complicated!
After she finished talking she asked me about my day and I fucking didn't tell her I don't even know why I did it! I just said boring as usual and she hang up.
I opened the letter and it was.....
Comment

Vote

Read