Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

After lunch at the Chen family, a chess board was set up in the living room on the first floor, where they played chess, drank tea and chatted. Wei Yan quickly integrated into the atmosphere of the Chen family, while Chen Qing was pulled to the room on the second floor by Qiao Yun to talk about herself. .

"Qingqing, I see that Xiao Wei is really nice to you. When did you start?"

Qiao Yun's face was full of curiosity. Speaking of Wei Yan, she looked like a mother-in-law looking at her son-in-law. The more I like the tone, the more I like it.

Chen Qing hesitated and replied: "Well... it's this summer..."

"Ah? It's only less than half a year!" Qiao Yun exclaimed and continued: "But I listened to Xiao Wei's words. He It seems that I have been in love with you for more than half a year!"

Facing the gossipy Qiao Yun, Chen Qing nodded helplessly, "Yes, he confessed to me during the Spring Festival this year. I didn't agree to him at that time, so I went to film elsewhere. It will be summer when we come back."

Qiao Yun nodded in realization, "So that's it. It seems that it is really Xiao Wei who is chasing you, that is, your father. He told me it was impossible before, but I was just thinking about it. , what's impossible? Our daughter is so beautiful and talented. By the way, Qingqing, speaking of filming, the movies you made are so good. My mother has watched them over and over again. Your Aunt Xu, you still There are Aunt Feng and Liu who praised you so much that my mother's ears were almost scratched from hearing it, and your granddaughter from Grandma Li's house, who even asked me for your autograph that day, you Are the little girls nowadays funny? Haha!"

Qiao Qiang's daughter became more and more excited as she talked. In the end, she didn't forget to change the subject, "So, I told your dad, I'm sure. It's Xiao Wei who has the vision to pursue our daughter."

Seeing Qiao Yun's face glowing with pride, Chen Qing was speechless. She lowered her head and rubbed the corners of her clothes unconsciously, keeping silent and just listening. Qiao Yun added: "But our daughter also has good taste. Xiao Wei became the leader of the regiment at a young age, and your father was just a deputy regiment at the age of 27, and Xiao Wei looks so good. He is also a talented person. The point is, he is also very discerning. Qingqing, you don't know, just for a while before dinner, he ran to the kitchen and insisted on helping me. I think he is so He is not an ordinary skillful person.

He looks like he is a good hand in the kitchen. "" Qingqing, my mother was still worried. You are almost 20 years old and you don't have any cooking skills . Everything can be done. Although mom is not worried that you will not be able to get married because of this. After all, we want to be talented and good-looking. There is absolutely no reason why we can't get married. However, mom is worried that you will not be able to live well after getting married. Okay! If you live with your in-laws, Mom is afraid that your mother-in-law will dislike you. If you live alone, Mom is afraid that you don't know anything and can't eat well every day. What should I do? Okay now, if Xiao Wei is good at cooking, in the future you and the young couple can have him cook and you clean up. By dividing the labor and cooperating, your little life will be in order. As the old saying goes, men and women work together. "Isn't life tiring?"

Chen Qing was very embarrassed. She was really embarrassed to tell Qiao Yun that the current situation between her and Wei Yan was that he would cook and he would clean up. It seemed that apart from her beauty, she could only be a Salted fish is a waste!

Qiao Yun couldn't get a response from Chen Qing, but she still kept chattering, "Qingqing, you really don't have any talent when it comes to cooking. Mom won't force you to learn it. Anyway, Xiao Wei can only do it by himself." That's enough. In the future, when he doesn't like to do it, you can just go out to a restaurant. It's no big deal. But when it comes to cleaning up, Mom tells you, you can't be lazy again in the future. You can sweep and mop the floor. , there's nothing difficult about it, it's just that you don't like it or you don't know how to do it. You can't leave all the work at home to Xiao Wei! Your mother will do these tasks at home, but in the future, whether you live in your husband's house or not, you can't do it. You two live alone, so you have to do something more or less!"