────── 🌐 ㅤLIST #002

GUEST #004
JEONG SEOEUN

GUEST #004﹙JEONG SEOEUN﹚

˙ . ꒷ 🌐 . 𖦹˙— BIRTH NAME ⨾ Jeong Seoeun 정서은
˙ . ꒷ 🌐 . 𖦹˙— OTHER NAMES ⨾ N/A
˙ . ꒷ 🌐 . 𖦹˙— ETHNICITY ⨾ Full Korean
˙ . ꒷ 🌐 . 𖦹˙— NATIONALITY ⨾ South Korean
˙ . ꒷ 🌐 . 𖦹˙— PLACE OF BIRTH ⨾ Jeju-si, Jeju Island, South Korea
˙ . ꒷ 🌐 . 𖦹˙— DATE OF BIRTH ⨾ June 3rd, 2000
˙ . ꒷ 🌐 . 𖦹˙— ZODIAC SIGN ⨾ Gemini ♊
˙ . ꒷ 🌐 . 𖦹˙— HEIGHT ⨾ 158 cm (5'2")

user comment here

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა 〃 Born in, and living in Jeju for most of her life, Seoeun still speaks with quite a heavy Jeju dialect, usually mixed with standard Korean.

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა 〃 Despite helping out at her aunt's bakery, Seoeun cannot cook. She has been banned from the kitchen on multiple occasions but is still determined to improve her cooking skills.

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა 〃 If she could have a pet of her own, Seoeun would adopt a snake just to scare her friends for the fun of it.

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა 〃 When she was first scouted by her current agency, Seoeun lied about her actual age, claiming to be 18 when she was actually 22 at the time. She was worried she could've been deemed "too old" to step into the entertainment industry.

﹙behind the scenes﹚

??? ¹STAFF 〉— Hello, Seoeun!

JEONG SEOEUNTRAINEE 〉— [bows politely] Hello, staff members!

??? ²STAFF 〉— [whispering] God... She's really short.

??? ¹STAFF 〉— [turns to the colleague] Shut up, Bigfoot. [turns back to the trainee, smiling] Would you like to tell us what's inside your luggage?

JEONG SEOEUNTRAINEE 〉— Uh... Sure, I guess?

??? ¹STAFF 〉— Great!

JEONG SEOEUNTRAINEE 〉— So... I have my old film camera, to document all the memories I'll make here with other trainees. Next... Oh! Freeze dried fruits, my favorites! A small tarp to cover my sleeping area for privacy... And my diary to write down my journey.

??? ¹STAFF 〉— Thank you, Seoeun! You may reach the other trainees at the camp gate now.

Seoeun leaves.