Mad sounds

Reader and Alex see each other at a bar, talk for a while and she takes him to her house.

Warnings: smut. no plot, just smut :)

His gaze locked with yours as soon as you walked into the bar. It was packed. Midnight. Drunk people singing at the karaoke. Dimming lights. He was sitting in the corner, looking entertained by the amount of people singing.

"Can I please get a pint? IPA, please." You asked the bartender. She nodded and he said effortlessly sexy: "I got it."

"British?" You asked.

He smiled nodding yes. "You?"

"Kind of from everywhere."

"I see. Traveler?"

"Free spirit, I'd say."

God, he was hot. The fucking sunglasses on a bar would be extremely ridiculous if it wasn't him. The fucking attitude that would be stupid as fuck if it wasn't him. You talked for a while, just enough for making you so horny just by hearing his voice. The way his lips moved. The way he laughed looking down and you couldn't quite point out what it meant, but fuck, was it hot. He accepted the invitation to your place and you still talked in the uber. It was cold and his hands were on your thighs, giving you goosebumps.

"Yeah, it's right here." You said to the driver.

"Welcome." You said while he entered your place.

"Beautiful painting." He added pointing to your Basquiat replica on the wall. You laughed.

"Thank you. Drink?" You asked.

"Beer?"

"Beer it is"

At the first sip, you didn't care anymore. You took off your shirt and he almost whispered a "fuck". He came closer and started kissing your neck. You could see your reflection in your room's mirror. You smiled. He started to bite on your skin and the sounds you made were absolutely delicious in his mind. He took one of your boobs outside of the bra and sucked on it, biting the nipple gently. Your body responded by trying to get closer to him.
He took off his shirt and looked at you up and down.

"I'm all yours tonight." You said. He smiled.

He started to get down and touch your panties. He lowered them to your knees, looking at you the whole time. In your living room, in front of a mirror, you started to receive the best oral of your life. His forehead wrinkled while he looked like he was asking for approval. He started licking your pussy like it was a dessert. You held his hair just enough to make him feel a little dominated. He licked your entrance and there he appreciated your taste. He sucked on your clit several times until you felt that little pain that meant you were coming.
And then he begged.

"Come for me, princess."

You couldn't disobey him, not after seeing stars. You came in his mouth, his face all wet from your slickness. He got up and started kissing you, your taste infesting your mouth, making you even hornier. You started touching yourself and you were so wet that you couldn't feel your clit by just caressing.

"Let's go to the bed." You ordered. He smiled.

You threw him on the bed while taking off your bra and panties. He started taking off his belt and then his pants. You were still wearing socks.

"Fuck." He said looking at the image of you with anything but the white pair of socks.
His cock was beautiful, hanging almost at his stomach, the head so pink and wet. He was sitting on the bed and you crawled at him, on all fours, taking all his dick in your mouth, causing him to scream with pleasure. You repeated a little bit until you decided to get up and ride rim.

You sat on his cock slowly, taking every inch and feeling every sensation. You started rocking your hips back and forth so you could feel your clit touching his skin. He couldn't help but make you bounce on his cock up and down, seeing your boobs move so much. The rhythm was good and you made him lay on the bed so you could put your hands on the mattress and feel more of your clit touching him. Your boobs on his face, him licking them and biting and he came inside you, filling your pussy perfectly. You smiled, with him still inside of you.

"Want some water?" You asked.

"Please," he said smiling.

such a long time i have written anything, sorry for the mistakes, i literally wrote this and posted lol.