ARLO- The World before

In the year 2091, the world was ravaged by war, water scarcity, and air pollution. Once-thriving nations lay barren and devastated, with only a few advanced cities like New York, London, and France still standing. The European powers had expanded their dominion over the East, their superior weaponry leaving other nations vulnerable.

Amidst this chaos, two individuals from New York, Arnold Orasia and Vicky Watts, defied the odds by creating powerful illegal weapons. These weapons proved pivotal in shifting the balance of power, allowing the American army to gain ground against their European foes. The duo's ingenuity earned them a license to produce advanced weaponry, birthing Watts and Orasian Industries.

As their company flourished, internal conflicts began to simmer between Arnold and Vicky. On the fateful night of December 31st, 2099, Arnold saw an opportunity to eliminate his partner. He poisoned Vicky's drink, and as the clock struck midnight, Vicky succumbed to the toxin. Arnold seized control of the company, feigning grief to mask his deceit.

Vicky's widow, Aila, was well aware of Arnold's treachery. She vowed to make him pay for his betrayal, but Arnold forced her into marriage and they had a son, Jason. Aila's resentment simmered as she raised their children, Jason and Ariana (Aria).

Years passed, and Arnold's ambition led him to become the President of America. Aila inherited the company, renaming it Orasian Industries. Their children grew up, with Jason exhibiting a disturbing fascination with weapons and mechanics. Aria, on the other hand, was introverted and kind.

One fateful night, Aila experienced a mysterious and ominous dream, which seemed all too real. The next day, she discovered she was pregnant again, a surprise that left Arnold reeling. As her due date approached, Aila's brother and mother arrived, warning her of the global two-child policy. Arnold dismissed their concerns, but fate had other plans.

In the delivery room, Aila's brother attempted to save her by ordering the doctors to terminate the pregnancy. However, he succumbed to a sudden and mysterious illness. Aila gave birth, but her life slipped away, leaving Arnold to face the consequences of his actions. The newborn, Arlo, was left in Arnold's care, a constant reminder of the devastating legacy he had created.

Arnold by watching the innocent face of a smiling baby named him...

ARLO