The wolverine?

Afther walking in the school yard a little bit I went back in my dorm and saw Rory and Taylor being exided about something.

They turned their heads to me, both of their smiles dropping.

"Arya, what happened?" Taylor stood up and walked to me to give me a hug.

I hugged back and sniffed"Oh, it is nothing, really."

Rory also came over and gave me a hug. I suddenly felt really calm and my worries had dissapeared.

"Rory?" I looked at her seriously.

"I don't want you to be sad, I'm sorry I used my gift on you." She played with a piece of my hair.

"No, thank you. I like that feeling." I smiled a little.

She smiled back and looked at Taylor with funny expression.

"What? What were you talking about?" I was curious.

"Well, Rory just found out that tomorrow we are going to have a new tutor!" Taylor jumped up and down.

"Oh, okay. Question though, why are you so exided about that?"

"Well first of all he is very handsome, he is funnily sarcastic and he is basically like a celebrity in the mutant world." Rory's cheeks turned pink.

"Yes, someone has a little crush." Taylor nudged Rory.

"But how do you know that information?" I turned to Rory.

"Know what?" Leo interrupted when he came in our dorm.

"Well, when I came back from the library I saw Logan in the hallway and obviously wanted to know why is he here. He thought about the conversation he had with X and X told him to be a tutor for us for 2 weeks. He wasn't very happy about that though." Rory looked at me and Leo.

"Logan, the wolverine?" Leo asked like he didn't want to believe that.

Wolverine, this is probably the stupidest stage name I've heard.

"Yes, OMG I am so happy that we are able to go to his class!" Taylor squealed.

"I don't think this is a good idea, especially for Arya." Leo seemed scared.

"Why do you think that?" I took that personally.

"Arya, think about it. Have you ever fought?" Leo tried proving a point.

"Does the stimulator count?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, hell yes! The stimulator is one of the most fucked up training systems in this school, and....wait what? You have been in the stimulator, when??" Taylor looked a little irritaded.

"Uhm, it was pretty much the first thing that X told me to try out. I haven't participaded in any actual lessons tho. I haven't been too interested to find out what my scedule is going to look like." I explained.

"What the hell? I have practised so goddamn hard to be qualified in the stimulator and he took you the next day you came here! That is so unfair...I am not mad at you tho, I am just frustraded at the system." Taylor turned rage into apology.

"But how did you do? I mean, you didn't tell anyone about it so either it was a horrible experience or a really good one." Rory looked deeply into my eyes.

"I think I did fine, anyways he hasn't asked me to do it again." I shrugged.

"Okay, besides the stimulator you absolutely have to come to Logan's class. I truly wanna see you fight, we don't know any of your gifts." Taylor seemed exided about the thought.