SECRECTARY~

Y/n Yadav's POV:-

I was looking outside of the window seeing a new view. It's "south korea" my dream country where I want to work from the starting and it's become true!!. My flight land safely, I take my things and get off from the flight. After I finish my checking at airport I took texi and left for my new apartment. It will be first time where I gonna leave alone.

After a few minutes.....

The texi driver stopped the car infront of the apartment. I give him his charge and left inside the apartment. As I entered in the apartment it was clean no! There are dust which I have to clean now it's not much but still. I put my bags aside and start cleaning dust, it was not much so, it doesn't take much time to clean. I clean it and left for a long warm bath as I'm tired and sweating a bit and get in little dust.

I came back from the bath and set my things, I put my clothes and other stuff in there places, now it's looking good. I take my phone and dial my mother no. to confirm her that I'm arrived safely. After having talk with my mom I laid down on the bed and take a nap.....

After taking a nap I woke up and realised that I have to dinner and prepare for tomorrow's interview. I quickly take a bowl of ramen and filled it with hot water. After few minutes it's ready I don't much to eat and I will go on shopping tomorrow not now so this is my last hope today. I finished the ramen and prepare my dress for next morning. It's dark so I lie down on the bed and slept again.

End of Y/n Yadav's POV.

The next morning~~

Y/n woke up earlier and get ready for her interview. She wore her dress and left for the company.

Jungkook's POV:-

I came in my company and got greeted by regular employees and managers. I take the lift and left for the my floor. I entered in my cabin and take out coat and sat on the chair. Suddenly someone knock on the door. "come in".

A boy wearing a black suit entered in my cabin. Not other than my right hand bagg-chan. He came and stan beside my chair. "sir your secretary has arrived" he said "I wanna change her she's always late and after all she always droll over me today is some fresher are coming heir one of them for me and put that mia(old secretary)on employee position" I said "ok sir" after saying that he left.

End of Jungkook's POV.

Y/n entered in the company and asked the lady who was sitting on receptionist position. She asked her about the room where is her interview, the old lady smile and tell her details. She bow and left. She accidentally entered in the wrong room.

As she knock she heard a deep and cold voice "come in". She entered in the room and bow the the man who was sitting infront of her in the chair.

 She entered in the room and bow the the man who was sitting infront of her in the chair