❀ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 - 𝐌𝐲 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 ༆

"Eh- Ehem!" Maloi and Lliana were both startled by the unexpected voice at the door behind Maloi. They turned around and saw Sheena and Colet, who were also done with their preparations and were about to go out when they stumbled upon them in front of the door.
"Respeto naman sa kakalabas lang."

"Mag-iistart na daw. Lika na, Loi." Colet grabbed Maloi's hand and they headed to the studio hall. Lliana turned to see Sheena now engrossed in her phone, smiling like she was chatting with someone special.

"Huy, sino 'yan?" Lliana raised her right eyebrow. Sheena immediately looked up.

"May nameet kasi ako kagabi sa convenience store, ate. And gosh, she's so like you knoooow." Sheena couldn't pinpoint the exact word since she was so excited about the girl she met last night. Lliana stood there, guessing the word Sheena wanted to say.

"Cool? Famous? Handsome?" Sheena shook her head, then made some actions to help Lliana guess.

"Ooooh... Hot?" Sheena clapped her hands together and pointed at Lliana.

"Tumpak ka d'yan, ate Lliana!" Sheena exclaimed, jumping and checking her phone for updates. Lliana smiled at her reaction. A few minutes later, the other girls finished their preparations and they all started the photoshoot. The girls wore stunning blue, shimmering outfits that made them stand out. They were perfect for the shoot. The photographers took many shots, and the girls changed into three other outfits for more variety. The photoshoot lasted for three and a half hours. Now, Lliana was with the staff, looking at the photos taken, while the girls were in the dressing room changing into their casual clothes.

While waiting for the BINI girls, Lliana went outside to breathe some fresh air. Mill had actually left 30 minutes ago, saying his friends invited him for lunch. He went to spend time with them since it had been a long time since he came home to the Philippines. Lliana took some candy from her pocket, unwrapped it, and stuffed it into her mouth. She was just minding her own business when a familiar woman arrived at the entrance. She was a brunette with an eye-catching figure and charisma. She wore a stunning cream-white fitted blazer with matching trousers, white heels, and a white Gucci bag to complete her outfit.

That tall and fit woman was none other than Leilani Zephyr Mendoza, a rich, sophisticated, famous, and hot CEO of the Mendoza Group of Companies and one of Tan Holdings Corporation's business partners. She stepped out of the limo and made her way up the stairs to where Lliana was watching.

"Didn't even bother to inform me that you're gonna visit me here?" Lliana teased Leilani playfully. Lliana and Leilani were childhood best friends, as their families had been good partners for many years. They grew up together and knew everything about each other. They could be quite rivals sometimes, but always in a friendly way.

"Tita Amelia said I would find you here. Shooting for your new advertisers?" Leilani asked, and Lliana just nodded.

"What do you want?" Lliana asked, knowing there was a reason for Leilani's sudden visit.

"Well, I have a little problem. Some smaller companies are opposing me becoming a shareholder in the big corporations," Leilani explained.

"What? Why? Have you tried talking to them? Maybe we can offer a partnership to ease their concerns," Lliana suggested.

"I've thought about that, but they're worried about losing market share," Leilani replied.

"Gosh, Let's just set up a meeting with them nalang." Lliana said.

"That's a good idea. Will you join me pleasee?" Leilani asked.

"Oo na. Just let me know when and where," Lliana assured her.