Chapter 4

"Harry..." I muttered, fumbling with my fingers awkwardly. He placed his hand on my shoulder, sighing a huge sigh of relief. I shrugged his hand off, looking him in his gorgeous green eyes. "So how's things at home?" he stuttered, runninng his fingers through his hair. That was a sign; he was nervous and stressed. "What's it matter, you were never there!" I snapped, loosing the connection we had. "I'm sorry, I've been busy?" he snapped back, shuffling around on his feet. The room silenced, the distant mumbles of my sister speaking to Zayn and Liam,slowly died down; all their attention was on us two. "I can't do this here?" I shook, looking over to where my sister was stood. He grabbed my hands pulling me out into the corridor. "I'm sorry I never came back, I just..." he started, interlocking our fingers. "You forgot about me Harry!" I sniffed, pulling at my hand. We both went silent, I started to play with the hem of my shirt to avoid his eyesight. He gently grasped my fingers, slowly interlocking them again with his own. 

With his free hand he gently touched my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. He slowly pulled my face towards his, biting his lower lip. He looked so lost and confused. I closed my eyes, my breathing hitched as his hot, minty breath neared towards my lips. He gently lowered his lips onto mine, the passion and the memories coming back at the first kiss within 2 years. His hand slowly snaked around my back, pushing me against the wall. He kissed me passionately, wanting me to give in and kiss back. I just couldn't it had been too long. He glided his fingers around my soft spot; the dimples around the bottom of my spine. The place where I had my second tattoo; a butterfly. Harry was the only person who knew I had it; I hardly showed it off, my mum wouldn't approve of any of my tattoos.

I gave in, passionately kissing back. I glided my fingers through his curls; he loved it when I played with his hair, I used to do it when he was stressed or tired. We slowly broke apart, slowing our breathing down. "I never once forgot you Frey..." he mumbled, opening his eyes slowly, returning back into the room, he had dragged me out of...