1 Englisch

Do you ever feel stuck? Like you can't get up even do you really want to? if so, hey i am Quinty the 'owner' of this book. I deal with this alot. I recentally found out that i may be strugeling with depression. And that is okay, why you may ask? Because i know there are people who would rather listen to my problems than have to be present at my funeral.

And if you don't know someone like that, i am here for you. Jump in te comments or send me a message and i wil be there for you like i have know you for my hole life. 

Now to the positive of this chapter. You need time to heal. And my healing is different than your healing. I might need some time in the park with a book, but you would need some classic music maybe even a little bit of opera. What i'm trying to say is just know you are not alone. What i am trying with this book is to bring people closer to eachother. You can find friends for life and just know that i don't want to get a message in the comments "hey, we had to say good bye to a friend who was reading this." what i do want to read is "hey, i started reading this because it helped my friend, and i want to be helped".

Now this is getting 'long' for some positive small book so i will stop right here. if you want speciffic chapters let me know and i will see what i can do.

Quinty out, see you soon racoon.