🦂38

Days passed and my feelings for Ashianna gradually deepened.

I admit that it's been difficult living under the same roof with her after realizing my true feelings for her, but I tried my best not to show her what I was thinking.

Our relationship hasn't changed, for which I am grateful.

We're just roommates, but sometimes our friends Maloi and Lindsey refer to us as live-in partners, which is true because when they are not around, the dynamics of our relationship change.

We do things that friends wouldn't normally do.

We cuddle and sometimes kiss each other.

I don't know what she feels for me, but I am sure that I want her.

I already have someone, but I'm also unsure. Maybe because my boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship, I've grown accustomed to seeking my needs from others.

Regarding what Jhoy said about being used to it, it's my mischief of entertaining girls who approach me and who I know are interested in me just to fill the void left by my fiancè.

I've lost count of how many times I've cheated, and my friends have witnessed it.

Perhaps they have noticed something between Ashianna and me, and because she is our friend, Jhoy might be worried that I'll hurt her. But the truth is, I'm also starting to fear that one day I might hurt her.

I want her, and I will do everything for her, but until I resolve all the problems I've gotten myself into, it's better to maintain what we have now.

As usual, Ashianna wakes up earlier because she prepares our breakfast before going to school.

Our schedule has become more relaxed in the past few days, and we can now go home to our families, but we agreed, along with our families, to stay in the condo since our parents are also not always there. At least in the condo, we are together.

On Sunday, (date), we were invited to the anniversary party of Arcetas' company.

It's a big party because almost all the well-known businessmen in the Philippines are invited, so I was forced to wear an elegant dress to fit in with the people around me. I don't like wearing dresses.

Back to reality, I am currently parking the car in the parking lot with Ashianna.

After parking, Ashianna immediately invited me to enter the party.

As we entered, we were warmly welcomed by Lindsey and Tita Alyanna (Ashianna's mom).

Shortly after, Yves, Solene, Gaia, Jhoy, and Calista arrived together.

They each greeted us.

After exchanging greetings, Tita Alyanna advised us to find our table.