~*Without Them There Ain't No Love In The Food*~

- "That smells absolutely amazing," you hum blissfully. Breathing in the delicious aroma. Pupils dilating slightly. Mouth watering, along with...

- True, it's not like you don't already see Leo make pizzas every single day at work. But there's something about watching him do it in the comfort, privacy of his place. Knowing that it's prepared specially for you, by his hands. Yes, you'll admit; it gets you worked up...just a tiny bit.

- "One hot and fresh pie," he chuckles. Proudly sitting it on the counter beside you, wearing a faint smile. "Only the best for ya, angel."

- Leaning over, you place a tiny peck on his cheek. "Thank you, but..." Rubbing your thighs not so subtly together, playfully pouting up at him. "...it still needs the secret ingredients."

- That smile widens, a mischievous glint shines in those blue eyes. His large palms come to rest on your knees; squeezing, urging your legs to slowly spread open. "Oh, yeah. Can't forget that, huh?"

- Pressing a heated kiss to your lips, the side of your neck. He drops to the floor, head nestling between your legs. "Without them there ain't no love in the food."

- Not before he pushes your skirt higher on your hips, the waistband of his sweats down... Frees, takes hold of his own hardening cock...

- A sharp exhale, hot breath teasing your bare cunt. Small yelp escapes, shivers run down your spine. As his mouth hovers over your soaked folds, gazing at you hungrily. "Buon appetito."

- Wasting no time, he dives in. Nipping, sucking. Tongue slithering, licking long strips up and down. Devouring you like a man starved...like a man who knows a thing or two.

- Strong hand grips your thigh firmly. Digging into the subtle skin, kneading it like dough. Smacking just hard enough to make it jiggle, you to whimper. The loud clap echoing off the kitchen walls, along with the sounds of vigorous fapping.

- Lazily, you buck. Trying desperately to get him to your pulsing nub, that was begging for attention. "Le-Leo...ba-baby..."

- "That's it," he groans lowly. Voice shotting vibrations straight to that lovely little bundle of nerves. Hold tightening, guiding your movements. "Gimme a taste."

- Slick covered lips wrap around, sucking your clit lightly into his mouth. Twirling it; massaging in a way that has you clenching, body trembling. Cursing and babbling simultaneously. "Fuck... Fuck... FUCK..."

- Your fingers tangle into his soft, dark locks. Tugging, burying his face further into your cunt. Grinding weakly against; mewling when you he lets out a growl, bites your clit. "There...there! Almost th-there!"

- Sliding, his hand gropes your ass. Harshly squeezing, demanding. "Hurry up..." Swinging back and landing another solid smack to your ample flesh. "...foods gettin' cold."

- Head tips back, mouth falls open in a silent cry. The overwhelming feeling of pleasure mixed with that stinging pain, causes you to fall apart. Juices splattering across his tongue, greedily lapping up every last bit. Coating it and his mouth thoroughly. "Grazie."

- Abruptly, reluctantly he pulls away. Clambering back to his feet, cock painfully hard and leaking. Long fingers wrapped around as he hovers above, aiming his tip at the pizza. Jerking steadily. "This is what ya wanted, right?"

- Panting, slowly nodding. You reach for his heavy balls; cupping, playing with them. "Y-yeah, a margherita..."

- Watching him twitch, lips curling up into a smirk. "...with extra runny mozzarella?" Hips stutter, pace picks up. "Ya got it, gorgeous."

- A grunting, huffing. The first spurts start to erupt, followed by rope after rope of hot sticky cum, spewing forth. Splattering onto and topping your half in a gooey, white layer.

- Wiping the stray droplets off on his hoodie, Leo takes a slice from his side. Moaning at that initial bite. Clearly enjoying the savory tastes mingling together with your own natural tanginess. "Delizioso, just like ya."

- Placing it back down on the board, he grabs one of yours. Pressing it to your lips, muttering in your ear. "Open up...mangia...don't want my secret ingredient go to waste."