001 :: Introducing this mess

•••

•••

Welcome to idol school, a place where everyone studies and practices to become a successful idol in the kpop or jpop industry.
A story where, a girl, Kim Dayeon, decides at age 19 to get in the idol school, where her best friend, Noh Yunah, that has been already a year in this school, adds her in a discord group chat with some girls of the school. But who are those girls?
(The profiles are made by me and they are terrible I know🥰)
*ages and personalities don't really match with real ones!!

•••

Main character

Dayday (Kim Dayeon)19Bio: "idk i'm Dayeon they call me day and imma make ur day 🥰 no but fr just LALALALA heundeulheundeul son heundeulgo ne moksoriga swil ttaekkaji sori jilleo"- seems calm on the outside but she's chaotic - loud introvert- has ...

Dayday
(Kim Dayeon)
19
Bio: "idk i'm Dayeon they call me day and imma make ur day 🥰 no but fr just LALALALA heundeulheundeul son heundeulgo ne moksoriga swil ttaekkaji sori jilleo"
- seems calm on the outside but she's chaotic
- loud introvert
- has social anxiety
- is a cutie patootie (real)
- kpop fan
- silly
- she knows when she has to be serious dw
- catallena by orange caramel #1 fan if it wasn't easy to understand yet.

Side character

Yunohnah(Noh Yunah)19Bio: "Your fav girl crush in your area🔥‼️"- Dayeon's best best best best best friend- Flirty flirty flirty like a lot- Her friends call her "the rizzler" of the group- girl crush literally - Heeseung's younger sister- the bes...

Yunohnah
(Noh Yunah)
19
Bio: "Your fav girl crush in your area🔥‼️"
- Dayeon's best best best best best friend
- Flirty flirty flirty like a lot
- Her friends call her "the rizzler" of the group
- girl crush literally
- Heeseung's younger sister
- the best at sneaking out and making lies
- she's the funniest person you will ever find in this universe
- hit her friends and you will be gone