Ch 1- The Invitation to Whispering Pines

The Invitation to Whispering Pines

The sun dipped below the horizon, cloaking the forest in silken darkness. Laughter echoed through Whispering Pines as RM, Jin, Suga, Hobi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook drove deeper into the woods for their much-anticipated camping trip.

"Did you know this place is notorious for haunted happenings since the '90s?" RM began, adjusting his glasses, his deep voice resonating with excitement. "There's even a tale of the Wailing Woman, who lures campers to their doom."

Jin rolled his eyes, "Great, now I'm going to be crying before bed! Can't we just roast marshmallows instead?" His grin was infectious, cutting any tension RM's stories could muster. While Hobi meticulously set up camp, pulling out his collection of maps, Suga looked over his shoulder and smirked, "If you weren't so prepared, we could've been at a penthouse while the rest of us suffer in a haunted forest," making Hobi scowl.

Jimin, always the healer of emotions, chimed in, "Come on, it's going to be fun. Let's share our own stories. Build memories, like the last time the raccoon nearly took my snacks!"

A collective laugh brought the group further into light-hearted banter. Taehyung looked up thoughtfully at the darkening trees, feeling a strange energy swirl around. "I can sense something...," he murmured, lost in his thoughts.

"Probably just your stomach," Suga jabbed playfully, earning a round of chuckles.As they nestled around the bonfire, nerves began to resurface between Jin's quips and RM's subsequent tales, further igniting Jungkook's daredevil spirit.