5) Noel Noa hcs

I don't know why but i have not seen a SINGLE Noel Noa hcs page, and I was starving (i luv him sm) soo i decided to take matters into my own hands. I opened up a head cannon prompt list so will be answering those :)

 I opened up a head cannon prompt list so will be answering those  :)

His morning schedule:

He wakes up pretty early, to get some early morning practice in. He kisses you good morning, doesn't cuddle because he doesn't have time for that lol. He takes a navy shower ( search it up if you want ), wears his signature scent and tracksuit and puts on his eyeliner. After seeing him awake, you wake up too, albeit unwillingly and get ready. You see that he has prepared a wonderful breakfast. Both of you enjoy your meal in the balcony basking in the early morning sunlight, and he leaves shortly afterwards.

Does he get lost easily? Will he ask for directions if he is?

Frankly, he's so busy in the world of ⚽ that the only 2 places he goes is the field and his home. On the rare occasion that he decides to go somewhere else, he probably checks his phone for directions, doesn't understand anything and gets horribly lost. He never asks anyone else for help ( to maintain his "cyborg" status ) and calling you would be his last resort.

Favorite music?

French music, obviously. It's such a banger. I see him as a dignified person so probably opera, some orchestra jazz, Édith Piaf, that vibe. Or he listens to whatever your listening to.

Is there anything he's bad at?

It's a pretty well known fact that he's bad at expressing his emotions, so I headcannon him being extremely confused whenever he experiences feelings of love when he sees you. I see him as a blushing mess and hopelessly trying to over his face.

His biggest pet peeve:

If anyone says anything slightly disrespectful about France. Or hang out with Kaiser too much lol. Otherwise he's pretty chill.

Pov Noa if he sees you w/ Kaiser : ╾━╤デ╦︻(≖_≖ )

His love language:

Mostly acts of service and, oh- gift giving. He grew up poor so buying luxury things as a child was impossible. Nowadays, however, he makes sure to spoil you by giving you expensive things you didn't even ask for. He is such a gentleman. He is definitely that loyal, respectful type.

Things he does for you:

As I said above, he is such a gentleman! 100% holds doors for you, makes you meals if you're too tired to cook, helps you understand French or German if you're learning it, and is overall there for you.

Nicknames he calls you:

Meine Liebe, love, princess, mon amour. Very royal names ♕

Eight hcs because his name has 7 letters, plus a bonus hc ;)

Upvote/ comment if you want pt. 2 ~

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆