💋𝒥𝒜ℳℰ𝒮:𝒜ℒℒℐℰ𝒮💋

Yes, we have another Allies romance chapter. I'm not going to make this realistic, so dates might be off. Sorry about that!! Enjoy 😋 (Also theres a lil but of angst <3)

⚠️TW: MENTION OF THE NAZIS⚠️
_______________________________

I woke up, dazed and exhausted. I had studied all night for my math test, and I wasn't even sure I was prepared. I turned and checked my alarm clock (one of these ⏰) and saw it was 7:30! School started in 30 minutes, and I was going to be late.
I shot up out of bed, throwing on a air of jeans and a t-shirt. I rushed downstairs, grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulder. I grabbed a stick of gum and rushed out the door, calling a "GOODBYE!" out to my mum and sister. I flew across the streets, dodging people like a pro before I finally reached school.
     Panting like a dog, I rushed to my locker to grab my books for my first period, which luckily I had 10 minutes until. As I shut my locker, my boyfriend, James, was right behind it.
     "AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH—oh it's just you 😀"
     James laughed, and apologized for scaring me like that. He was two years older then me, me being 17 and him being 19. I laughed awkwardly, but then I realized almost everyone in the hallway was looking at me. I blushed. I usually never got scared over small things, and now the whole hallway had just heard me scream my lungs out!
      "I—, uh, w-what's up, James?" I nervously asked, still embarrassed.
      "I was wondering if you could meet at the hill over by Church Street, I want to talk to you about something important."
"Oh, yeah, of course! What do you have to tell me?"
"Well...uh—"
RING RING RING RING RING RING RING
Suddenly, the bell rang, cutting James off and reminding everyone of first period that was looming over us. I said goodbye with a worried expression, and heading off to my class.

AFTER SCHOOL 😝

I shut my locker door, grabbing pushing my bag up my shoulder as I walked to the hill to meet James. I was worried, but I brushed it off. I mean, what's the worst he could say, right??

     "Took you long enough" James said as I finally made it to the top of the hill.
     "Shut up." I laughed, sitting down next to him and playfully punching him.
     He laughed and brushed my hand off. We laid down against a tree, watching the sunset  and holding hands. James then turned to me and sighed.
     "I...haven't been completely honest with you, Y/N."
     "What do you mean?"
"I... I enlisted in the Army."
     I sat up straight, not believing my ears.
"What...what are you talking about? Why would you do that? The Nazis are never going to invade Canada, what are you thinking?"
     "I'm thinking that I need to protect you and everyone I love if the Nazis DO ever invade Canada!"
     Hot tears stung the corners of my eyes. I knew it was selfish, but I felt mad. Couldn't he see that this was a stupid decision??
       "Okay, this is just stupid. You're joining the Army to protect a country that won't even get invaded? What are you gonna do, sit around in a uniform all day?
      "Y/N, I'm leaving for France in a month! I'm going into enemy territory, I could die out there!"
     "So that's it? You're just going to abandon me? Your parents, your friends?"
James stared at me for a moment, a look of confusion and hurt on his face. A tear fell from his left eye, but he quickly wiped it away. I immediately felt bad. I was being so...selfish!

"James, I'm sorry, I was being selfish. I didn't stop to think why you were doing this. Please, don't be mad at me..."
James sniffed them smiled.
"I couldn't be mad at you, Y/N, only slightly irritated."
We shared a chuckle, then I hugged him. We sat back down on the grass watching the stars.
"James?"
"That's my name."
"I'm gonna miss you."
"I'm gonna miss you too, Y/N."
Suddenly, I couldn't contain myself. I sat up and lightly grabbed his chin and pulled James into a kiss. He seemed startled for a moment, then kissed me back. When we finally broke the kiss, I looked like the ripest tomato.
"Omg, im so sorry, I didn't mean to, I just, uh, you had something in your lip?"
James laughed and he held my hand.
"Y/N, that had to be on of the best kisses I've ever had."
"You've kissed other girls?!" I asked, in mock offense.
"Oh yeah, you really think a handsome specimen such as myself wouldn't have gotten with any other girls?" James responded, flexing his biceps (non existent 😘).
I laughed, and we laid down and stared at the stars for a good while. I felt everything was perfect, and it would stay that way.

Forever.

🥥WORD COUNT: 840🥥

🤍A/N: sorry for being away for so long, I've just been caught up with preparing for back to school and such, so this might not be my best chapter. Let me know if you have any other suggestions for characters!!🤍