Kings bride (4)

It's been a year since he is married to his beautiful queen, and she's been everything he could have hoped for and more. She's been a perfect wife, always obedient and loyal to him. He has grown quite attached to her, and he finds himself wanting to spend more and more time with her.

She has also started her duties as a queen under his guidance. His dear wife, who has grown so much in the past year. He's  proud of how well she has taken to her  duties as the queen. She has been an amazing queen to his people. She's still young and learning. He has to guide her.

Also, He heard from her mother that she always wanted to learn violin. As soon as he found out about Y/N's passion for violin, he made it his mission to make her dreams come true. He hired the best violin teacher in all of France, Madame Dupont, who agreed to fly to the kingdom every week to teach Y/N personally.

Sometimes, he just wants to fulfill her every dream, provide her everything

He made sure to provide all the opportunities for your family, just as he had for you. She had to quit her studies after high school due to her father passing away. She had to work as a maid in the palace in her country because she wanted to provide for her younger brother and sister. Her mother was also working in the royal palace. He sent your younger brother overseas for higher education, and your youngest sister was admitted into the most prestigious school in the kingdom. His only wish is to bring happiness and fulfillment to those who mean the most to you.

She also loves painting and reading romantic books. So now, most of the time, she dresses in the prettiest gowns and sits in the garden and paints or spends her time in the royal library reading when he's not around.

King Jeon Jungkook loves seeing Y/N so happy. Her vibrant spirit lights up the room, and he finds himself always looking forward to seeing her paint or lost in a book. He often brings her snacks and sits next to her, curious about her latest painting or eager to hear about her books. Sometimes, he makes her read for him before bed. He just loves her soothing voice and soft smile whenever she reads.

He has unleaded the carefree child in her. He loves it when she runs around the palace in pretty dresses, hair down, barefooted.

The visible changes in her appearance are a clear example of her happy life. Her skin has turned much softer than before. Her face glows even more now. Everyone in the palace can tell how much the king loves her. They adore them so much. Their king always appeared to be cold and ruthless, and now looks like a soft hearted person.

About their sex life, it is passionate and intimate. They take our time exploring each other's bodies, every touch sending shivers down our spines. He loves to watch the pleasure on her face as he brings her closer and closer to the edge.

Since she's young she is needy all the time and he understands that neediness very well. He is making her explore more of her wicked kinks she never knew existed

She's so young and innocent and yet  has a hunger for love that he finds  irresistible. Every night, he makes sure to satisfy that hunger, to claim her as his over and over again. She cries of pleasure are music to his ears.

He understands clearly that her being young is the reason why she is so needy most of the time. Her hormones are on peak, and being her husband, he has to keep her satisfied in every way. It would be a shame for him being a king he can't satisfy his queen. It's a pleasure for him to satisfy his queen. She is just the way he likes her to be full of love, affection, and horniness.

Y/N is loved by most of the people in the kingdom. It makes them happy to see someone who was a commoner once ruling their kingdom. They believe that she knows what type of problems are faced by them and that she will work on them and bring good changes.