Here you go FP(forensic probe)

As she walked into the room Tessa's piercing green  eyes sparkled with curiosity. Her long curly brown hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall and her bright smile illuminated her heart shaped face. She stood tall her  slender yet athletic build evident under her loose fitting clothes. A sprinkles of freckles across her nose added to her whimsical charm and her  infectious calmness ease everyone. “Miss Tessa,when we are going to visit the site of homicide”, said Lucas. “We're going soon just let me do a little bit investigation”, said Tessa. “Hmm!!I am really excited to know the new mystery and story”, said Ethan.He had a messy mop of sandy blond hair and a smattering of freckles across his nose. His bright blue eyes sparkled with curiosity, and his wide smile revealed a hint of excitement. He was tall and lean, with long legs and arms that seemed to be constantly in motion. His worn jeans and faded t-shirt suggested a love of outdoor adventures, and the scrape on his knee hinted a escapade. “I know but don't forget that you are from FP which means that you need to control your every kind of emotions and feelings to hide your real identity from people”, said Tessa.“ As I do”, said Barbara with winning smile.“ Yes you do but don't be arugant”, said Tessa. “I am sorry if I was beyond the boundaries”, said Barbara. “No, it's ok”, said Tessa. (Gargle) “Miss Tessa  if you don't mind so can I start , so guys I am going to reveal the crime which is camouflaged in the file, so this file says that, “ a girl named Eva who's age is 19 years old, She's a student of A- levels of Nightshade college. She lived here in hostel Mystic manor. Her real home is in Mistwood and she was here in Tidestone for the purpose of study and it was her birthday when she was murdered, her parents, friends and family statements,  recorded videos are have been sent to Rowan, so you can have that information from him”said Rachel.“ Hmm!! Thank you so much Rachel for explaining so now let's move forward to you Rowan. Show me the all kinds of stuff you have related to the case”, said Tessa. “So I would start with the CCTV Footage, it says that everything was normal because I have checked out there is nothing suspicious happening and according to  her family and friends statement Eva was disturbed from many days she wanted to share something but  before she would say something she was dead , and her postmortem report says that no kind of violation is done with her , means no molestation case”, said Rowan. Okay!! So this time it is a little bit difficult because this we had get no clue from major investigation, so from here you can assess that how much clever is the suspect”, said Tessa.