G.1. EAST BARRICADE ACADEMY

The Ravens flew over EBA, as fire and explosions happen beneath them.

KR-25: [flirts] "Hey, Six-Four. Lonely?".

KR-64: [chuckles] "Cruisin' for a date, Two-Five?".

KR-25: "Sorry, honey. You're not my type, there's also the problem that my father would kill me". [chuckles] "Radar echoes ahead. Yeah, Command wants us to get this shit locked down ASAP so we can move to a new location".

Suddenly several Nemacyst shot by and hit KR-25, sending them out of control.

KR-64: "Oh, shit! Nemacyst! Hang on! Can't shake 'em! Gun one, take 'em down!".

Delta start shooting the Nemacyst down. Baird and Anthony take control of the turrets and starts mowing them down together.

The Raven makes it to the landing zone, and Delta piles out, shooting at the grubs in the courtyard

Marcus: "Move! Take 'em down!".

Maverick: "Let's go! I've got enough for all of you bitches!". [laughing maniacally while shooting] "One for you! One for you! One for you!".

Suddenly a Boomer then bursts through a wall and aims it's boomshots at Delta. Delta shoots it down quickly and then another one pops out.

Maverick: "Woah, woah. Big Hoss". [finds garden shears] "Come here, big fella. Just gonna take a little off the top".

Maverick runs and jumps onto the Boomer and starts chopping away at its head decapitating it before throwing the bloodied garden shears away and riding the Boomer as it goes down.

Maverick: "That was fun". [sigh] "Now I feel like having a damn Twinkie".

Marcus: "Form up!". [taps comm] "Control, this is Delta. Confirming Six-Four report: first drop zone aborted. We are at East Barricade, I repeat, Easy Barricade, over".

"Copy that, Delta. Be advised, there are survivors at Two-Five's crash site".

Marcus: "Then that's our first stop". [nods to Dom who takes out map] "What's the situation on the ground?".

"You have two options, Delta. You can take the street... Or move through those buildings ahead of you".

Marcus: "We'll take both. Baird, Carmine, you're with me. Cole, Maverick, Dom, take the street. We'll cover you".

Marcus leads Baird and Anthony up to the roof, as Maverick leads Cole and Dom through the gate. Suddenly the ground shook and a Seeder emerged, roaring at Maverick. 

Maverick: "Seeder!".

Dom and Cole start firing at the Locust that emerge next to the Seeder.

Maverick: [taps comm] "Anya, this is Delta! We have a Seeder at our location!".