Chapter 16

Mature content ahead. If you are uncomfortable with it, please ignore it.

So, there are some issues, which is why I can't publish the chapter on Inkitt.

Follow me on instagram tiaraawrts for spoilers and updates

Ikshita pov:

He kissed my lips slowly and rhythmically. Over time, his kiss became deeper and more passionate. Our tongues intertwined as if we didn't want to be separated from each other's lips. When we were out of breath, he pulled away.

We both panted heavily, our foreheads touching.

"The more I kiss your lips, the more I become obsessed with them," he breathed.

I blushed.

He slowly led me to the bed and laid me down. Then he came and hovered over me.

"I won't torture you too much tonight, as we have to go to Delhi tomorrow," he said and attacked  my neck.

I nodded.

I wasn't in a state to say anything because of him.

He started to pleasure me with his lips and tongue, and I sucked in a deep breath.

I've never felt this much lust in my body. My whole body is heated up right now. He pulled me closer to him  and sucked on my neck as I  moaned near his ears. He sucked harshly on my neck as I dug my nails in his back.

Nothing could measure the amount of pleasure I was getting  by his tongue as I  dug my nails deep in his back. I could feel myself getting wet.

"Yukt,"I  moaned as he traced my clit with his fingers while his lips made their way to my left breast as he sucked on it.

"Yukt," I  moaned when he pressed his  teeth around my  nipple.

"What do you want?"he  said in a soft yet demanding tone as he removed the hair strands off my face.

"I want you to fuck me till I pass out," I said between the moans . It was very difficult for me to say anything because of the pleasure he is giving me.

"So you want to get fucked by your future husband,hmm,"he said in a husky voice, his thick tone sending shivers down to my clit.

"Yes,"I moaned.

"Anything for my future wife," he said, unbuttoning his shirt and removed it from his body.

Pressing his lips on my boobs, and sucking it.

"Eyes on me when I am sucking your beautiful tits,"he demanded, and I slowly opened my eyes, and look at him who is sucking my boobs like a child.

"Ahh, yukt"I gasped , when he bit my nipple.

"Hmm,"he hummed.

He pulled out my panty and threw it somewhere in the room.

"It might hurt a bit. Let me know if I get too rough, hmm?" he said in a soft voice, and I nodded.

Avyukt pov:

"Good" I patted her hair and inserted a finger inside her as she moaned.

I started off slow so she could adjust and eventually paced up as I added another finger. I curled my fingers inside her pussy.

"Av-yukt," she moaned as she arched her back.

"Fuck you are so tight?" I said  while I curled my fingers inside.

The little beads of sweat covering her forehead and neck as her chest goes up and down while she arched her back. Her lavender scent sending me to euphoria.