Chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE

I woke up on the day of the funeral. She said it was an accident but we all know that she abuses us. It took me two hours of makeup and choosing a dress to cover the bruises she gave me the night my brother died, which by the way was five days ago, she got drunk and came in my room when

I was hanging out with my brother. She... she just punched him in the temple and he died instantly. I screamed so she started wailing on me. She always tells me 'I better shut up or she'll shut me up'. I asked him if dying hurt he said 'it was like falling asleep'. All I could say is 'sorry it was all my fault he died' but he said it would have happened sooner or later. I forgot too tell you I see and talk to ghosts.

At the veiwing she put some sobbing act on and I sat there silently because she said if I talk she'll sow my mouth shut. Well say goodbye to talking. I slipped up and said 'excuse me' and I really didn't think she would do it. She locked me in the cellar while she sowed my mouth shut. I could not move she drugged my food.

I woke up in pain she sat there and laughed, proud of her work. I saw her boy toy climb on me and I could not move I could not scream for help. So I just lied there with tears runing down my face.

Numb.

I couldn't do anything just lay there and take it. When he was done he told me 'it was my fault, that I was so pretty he couldn't help it'. 'It just happened' and if I told any one he would kill me. I couldn't tell anyone about it my mouth was sowed shut. After I stayed there for a few days my mom cut my mouth open just enough to get a little food in so I didn't starve to death.

Here we go...