Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

When she came to feed me she told her boy toy to do it. She couldn't stay and look at me like this. After I ate I fell fast asleep. The next thing I knew

I was in a dark small space and that's when I decided that I have had enough. My brother helped me run away. He told me if they were coming and if I could go or not. I managed to find my way out of the box. My mom was going to burn me alive. It was in the cellar so I found my way out and took off running as fast as I could through the woods.

Next thing I know I was at the road and someone saw me. My mom. She was looking for me so I went back into the woods and ran for my life. She couldn't call the cops because she sowed my mouth shut. If they saw this then she would be arrested so she gave up on the search.

I found a old abandoned house and desided to stay there for the night. In the morning I found some berries for foof and saved some for the hike. I went up the hill and found a graveyard I broke down and cried when I found my brothers gravestone.

I cried so much I fell asleep on the ground. When I woke up I was in a bed in a strange house. A man came up to me and asked me who I was and where I was from. I could open my mouth. Did he cut the stitch? When I told him about it all he said he would protect me with his life. He was 15 and the longer I stayed the more I fell for him.

I was falling fast. His name was Bret one day someone knocked on the door. he answered it. Bad move. When he opened the door I heard a bang. I went to look at what it was. He was shot when I came to the door I was smacked and knocked out. When I woke up I was back in the cellar like it was all a dream. She shot my boyfriend. She shot him.