I suck at chapter titles-

Hi hi- Thimble here!! Vacation just ended and I'm finally home!! Well, technically. I'm hanging out with my cousin!! She's the best! Most people say that older older cousins are boring and don't wanna hang out, but mine does!!

She let me write about her. 

So.

Her name is Marigold, she is 26 (which is... 14 years older then me!). She has a girlfriend named Olive, who works as a therapist. Marigold is trying to become a middle school maths teacher. She taught me piano... I don't know what else to say!!

Have I told you guys I have a pet venus flytrap? His name is RG, which is an acronym for really green. Weird, but I like it!! I had to take him with me to my cousins apartment because I'm sleeping over at hers. My parents don't know how to feed him. I think they're scared to!

I forgot to mention- Marigold is TALL!! Like, superrrr tall!! I mean- I'm short for a soon-to-be teenager, but pshhh!! 

While I was at the beach, I found a shell called a lettered olive. I decided to keep it to give to Olive!! She isn't home from her job yet, so I'll give it to her later.

It's currently almost sunset, and me and Marigold are going to watch it. I dunno what to write next, so maybe a small Q/A next? But I'll see you guys next time!!

Thimbley Thimble here, signing off againnnn!!!

[ Thursday, August 1st. 2024. ]