hate you more linda

i can't read you but if you want the pleasures all mine
bags-clairo

real life + imessage

•~~~~~

"Fuck this shit!" matthew groans seeing his schedule, half of his classes being with merlinda. it was what he was hoping wouldn't happen. having classes with his enemy, especially more than one.  "nick i have to try to get my classes changed! i can't stand a second with him how will i last every day!?" i complain. yes i see him at the triplets house but they are always there to save me. knowing i have classes where it's just me and matt im screwed. "it's all gonna be fine i promise love." nick says laughing with madi. "look i have a class with you lind's" bella exclaims trying to brighten the mood "me too, WAIT LOOK!" chris points to his schedule seeing one class with the girl and matt.  i sigh happily thanking god that is have someone who can help me with the dude for atleast a couple of minutes.
me and matt look at eachother with tension not saying a word.

...

The rest of the day was kinda boring, it was a half day so it was mostly teachers explaining and talking about themselves and what each class was about. i'd have to say mrs oakley sounded the nicest. i meet up with everyone and the car. i'm so glad i didn't have to pay attention to matt, so i was safe for atleast one day. we all get into the car and matt drops me off at my house. "bye guys love you!" i scream
"hate you more linda!" matt screams back not showing any emotion meaning he meant it.
"mom! i'm home school was actually very great!" .... "mom?"  

i look around not seeing her anywhere, her car was outside i look around everywhere inside the house, besides out back. i open the slide doors and finally spot her out in the hammock reading a comic book. "hey mom" i say not wanting to go disturb her, i been worrying all for nothing.

i have to atleast make sure she's okay. "oh hey linds! i didn't think you'd be here by now." she says looking up from her book, getting put slightly motioning for a hug. i laugh at her comment and give her a hug.  she remembers, "i made pasta, it's in the fridge if you want some" "thanks!" i say running to the kitchen, i was starving since school food was shit.

my mom is litterally the best. my dad left a couple of years ago which really hurt her. i had a hate and love relationship with him, but never wanted him to leave us. it was hard on my mom but she got over it couple of months later, seeing he moved on. she's been trying her best and that's what i love about her.

i open the fridge door, grabbing the container and warming it up in the microwave, while looking for a show to watch on tv. "hey linds." my mom says shutting and locking the back doors.  "hey" i say back "what you gonna watch" "young sheldon for sure!" i say laughing and laughs aswell, as i get my pasts out of the microwave and put it on a plate, i grab a fork and sit down on the sofa while putting on young sheldon. my mom joined in with me. we watch a couple of episodes until i get a message from the group chat.