ꕥ The N Seoul Tower ꕥ

Wait what? He knows my name? No one knows my name, only the teacher. " So do u wanna start?" Niki said. Oh i forgot he was there. " Oh yeah, One question, How do you know my name? Not to be wired or anything, just want to know?"

Niki Pov:
Omg finally got peared with my crush! But I have to act cool, I love her smell, Her nice silky hair, her nice slim body and fingers. Wait what did she just ask how i know her name? I mean I can't tell her that i know her name because i look at her every change i have. And know every single body language of her. and maybe just maybe also know her birthday.. and just may know her middle name.... and just maybe her last name

" niki?". I heard her say. " Are you okay? " Oh my god shes worried! I was so delusional but it became reality!! I need to act cool to maybe impress her. "Oh yeah im fine. To answer your question, I know your name because.... Because... Oh uhm actually.." I got cut off. " It's okay, You don't need to tell me. So where do you wanna go?" Theres no way. I messed up so bad, I made such a fool of myself but i better answer her question before i make a fool of myself more! "Oh yeah, I was thinking maybe the N Seoul Tower, Have you been there before?" I asked the girl.

Hazel Pov:
--------------

Oh. That's amazing spot! " Yes! That place will be amazing for the first spot!" I said cheerfully. " Okay, so should we go?" I heard niki say. Oh my god! im actually really excited. Who knows we could be amazing friends!! " Oh hey, uhm wanna be friends?" I asked the boy. " Aren't we already?" He said. I blushed, not sure why but it was a really nice thing that he considered me as his friend! the tall, black haired boy looked really happy by his movements, i could tell by his body language, wait what is he doing? Is he seriously dancing right now?

" What are you doing niki?" I asked the dancing boy. " Dancing, it's my thing, you know? and you can call me Riki, its better!" He said. I never knew he could dance. And riki. I guess thats his nickname or something. " Okay well, let's go!" I said.

third person:
--------------

The two young decided to take a cab to the N Seoul Tower. The day was cloudy but perfect, Hazel loved this kind of day because thats the kind of day her father liked. Well before he passed. her dad died of a sickness. The sickness was cancer. Stage 4 cancer, once he was diagnosed with cancer he died the following week because of it being way too strong. Her mother left her when she was a 4 so her dad was a single dad. So Hazel was left all alone, she loved heading out so she doesn't feel trapped in her own pile of tears.

Hazel Pov:
--------------
We arrived in 5 mins, the driver was speeding for some reason. He broke like three traffic rules. I honestly think that guy doesn't have a license, We got out of the car. We tipped the driver 5$. " Wow, the tower looks so nice. I wish i could see it everyday," I told him.  He looked at me confused like he didn't understand. "You like this place?" I thought it was your first time?" He said. I loved this place, he was right. It is my first time but i love it, it brings me inner peace.

I loved it. " Yes, it is my first time but I love it!." I told Riki. My heart is racing. Am i catching feelings? No way. For this ipad looking kid? Aish no way. But I feel so safe with him for some reason. We walked around for a good 30 mins. I sat on a tall green, heathy tree  got my black notebook that the teacher gave us to start writing, Riki sat next to me to look. I looked at him and saw his mole under his chin and eyes. Wow, now that i'm looking at him he actually looks kinda handsome. Wait what?  
I just started Writing with my pink pen

Date: 12/3,2023
Today, Me and my parter Riki started off going to the N Seoul tower. We loved seeing the tall tower and loved the trees and the people walking around. Me and Riki had a blast! We loved the smell of nature and the birds flying over us, it was a wonderful experience.
-------------------------------------------------

Author note:
Wow! Sorry if i don't describe good. Do you like the story so far? I hope so. Keep reading!! 💗