Desolation. . .

W H A T   I S   T H E   M E A N I N G   O F   L I F E  ?

*Let's go to the beginning.

12:36PM, Monday.
This all started at the castle, SMG4 and 3 collaborating on a video.. Mario eating a pile of spaghetti, Luigi planting flowers, and Bob selling weed.

With SMG4 and 3, they get interrupted by the power going out.

3 > ...OH COME ON! STUPID ELECTRICITY! (inaudible irritated mumbling)
4 > What the-? A power outage?? That hasn't happened in AGES, why now?!

Suddenly Mario broke through the wall.

M > HEY!! MAMAFUKERS- WHAT DA HELL HAPPENED 2 DA LIGHTS? I WAS WATCHING TV!!1!!
4 + 3 > Power outage.
M > ...O

SMG3 facepalmed at Mario's stupidity.

4 >   We should probably check to see if it's not because of the electricity bill..
3 > Agreed.
M > Oki doki!!

The three leave 4's room but get stopped by a bunch of wires behind in the way.

4 > What the..
3 > What is this?!
M > MAAAAAAAA!! ;_;

SMG4 and 3 turn around to Mario who is trapped in Mr Puzzles' arms

MP > -  I want to M̶a̶K̶E̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶A̶l̶. 

His voice sounded somewhat distorted and glitchy.

4 > Uhm..! What kind of... Deal?
3 > You IDIOT! Why would you even consider that?! He probably gonna-

SMG3 is interrupted by Mr Puzzles

MP > I want you to come with met̶H̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶S̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶c̶H̶o̶i̶c̶E̶, SMG4. And yOu Know IT.
4 > . . . Actually, there is a choice.

4 + 3 > VIOLENCE!

Beeg SMG4 and Eggdog attack Mr Puzzles, causing him to release Mario, 4 picks up Mario like a suitcase to use him to ram through the wires and ran down the stairs with 3, and into the kitchen where they for some reason supply the weapons. SMG3 grabs a flamethrower, and Mario pulls out a frozen piece of spaghetti, and SMG4 pulls out a frying pan.

The sound of loud footsteps gets closer and closer, Mario hides behind SMG4 who is shaking and obviously terrified for his life.

Mr Puzzles' hand appeared, gripping onto a corner, suddenly 4 gets grabbed by  the neck by a shadow-like hand and gets lifted up the air, his hat falling off as he gets pulled behind the corner.

4 > AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
3 > SMG4!
M > NO!!

SMG3 stared at the hat on the floor before picking it up, still shocked out of his mind.
The lights turn back on as the others rush over, seeming worried.

MG > Oof... My head- Are you guys okay?
T > we heard SMG4 screaming...! Speaking of which... Where is he?
3 > It's Mr Puzzles! He took SMG4! Or at least.. I think that was Mr Puzzles..
M > YEAH! A BIG HUGE SHADOW HAND GRABBED HIM AND TOOK HIM AWAY!!! ='(
B > So basically this is a Puzzlevision remake?
3 > Hey! No 4th wall breaks!!
M > HALLO READER! ^_^

(Okay- okay no more 4th wall breaks lol/OOC)

Eggdog > BARK!!

Eggdog pointed at a glitching square in the floor beside the kitchen doorframe, showing where SMG4 was taken.

MG > Huh?
3 > ...! Nice! Excellent job, Eggdog!

SMG3 pats Eggdog on the head for a few minutes before looking at the glitching square
Suddenly Mario jumps in headfirst into the square/portal.

M > WEEEEEEEEEEE!
3 > . . . Welp, here we go!

SMG3 jumps down too, holding Eggdog close to avoid him getting hurt.
everyone jumps in and gets sent to different places AKA channels.

With SMG4....

SMG4 was trapped in the air, unconscious, behind held by shadow-like arms, a black scar slowly spreading on the side of his face from them. Slowly he woke up..

4 > ...-!

he realizes he can't speak; he tries to get out of the grip of the arms but can't.

MP > I told you.. t̶H̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶S̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶c̶H̶o̶i̶c̶E̶. Now, let's take a look at your reflection, shall wE?

Mr Puzzles pulled out a mirror and showed SMG4 his face and the big scar that's growing like an infection. His eyes widen in horror as he sees himself.

MP > Once it spreads fully on your face, I will have FULL CONTROL OF YOU! But for now I have to wait since... No power and all. And once your friends try to save you.. They'll be next! Wont that be fun?! And it'll make a G̶r̶E̶a̶T̶ horror/fight movie for 5 stars!

if 4 could speak in this moment, he would be cursing the HELL out of Mr Puzzles- but since he can't verbally, he's doing it in his mind and through his expressions.

MP > Now, I'll see you in a while. have fun looking at yourself slowly be infected by my control! BYEEEEE!! HUAHAHAH-

he left him alone there.
SMG4 lowered his head, refusing to look at himself and still tried to get free.

With Meggy...

Meggy looked around seeing that she was at a beach.

MG > Huh..? Wh- Where am I? Where are the others...?

Meggy stood up, looking at her surroundings.

MG > I have to find SMG4, Mr Puzzles CAN'T be doing anything good if he's got him..

She starts running around the beach, looking everywhere, but she can't seem to find the portal...

MG > UGH!  Where is that portal-?!

She looks into the distance and sees the static of a portal over the water.

MG > There it is!

She swims over and goes through the portal, getting sent to a different channel; Channel 121.

With SMG3 and Eggdog...

3 > Ugh... Wait- Eggdog? EGGDOG WHERE ARE YOU?!

Eggdog > BARK!

Eggdog was already over at the portal.

3 > Well you're fast..

They go through the portal, getting sent to another channel, ending up in channel 120- the same one Meggy was in a few seconds/ minutes ago.

The first thing SMG3 saw was the portal above the water.

3 > huh.. That was quick.

he swam over and went through the portal with Eggdog.

Transition to Mr Puzzles' office as he watches each and every one of them through the thousands of TVs.

MP > Well this'll be FUN!

He starts to laugh maniacally.

MP > I'LL FINALLY GET THOSE 5 STARS AND TAKE CONTROL OF REALITY! It'll all be Mr Puzzles on TV.. Just as I had deserved after all this time.

L̶͇̟ͭ̈͋̍̔̊ͧ͌͗̿͂̏͊ͣ͜͡í̧̛̛͔̳͎̭̰ͧ̆̌̋̇̃̐̐ͭ̈͐ͬ̉͗̕̚͘͞g̸̫̣̫̊ͮͣͯ̒ͪ̅͠h̢͍̲̟̼̭͚̫̗͍ͬ̊ͧ̏̾͂ͨ̿̂̉̿͢t̋ͩ̒͂̄̕_̢̼͙̙͍͖̞͕̝̝̻̱ͣͧ̃̿̌ͬͭͤͩ́͝͡s̸̵̵̢͇̤̩̩̤̋͗̀͆̌́̾ͮͪ̆͠͝͠._.̴̵̷̨̡̜̣̬̯̬͙̣̹̗̖͔̭̯̟͕̌̒̓ͬ̃͂͌̔ͬ̊̂͒ͤͭ́ͩ̍̇̚͢͞͝͠ C̵̢̣̜̩͖̣̘̱̤̟̹̯̓̑̌͒̊͑ͦͮ̑͋̀́̉ͯͭͭ̅̀ͨ̕͘̚͜͟͡a̼̙̺̠͕̥̯ͯ̃̓̇ͯ͗͒͗́ͮ͘͘͟m̸͉̦͈̦̟̻̠͍̉͂ͭͮ̓̅͘ͅe̴̶̴̴̩̖̠̖͉̳̮̙͚̞̳ͫͬͧ͂ͣ̀͑́͐͜͝r̨̠̮̱͇̗ͩ̓̇̔̓͆ͤ̆͛ͅa̸͙̹̎͑_̛̦̣͙͉̠̬̃͌ͩͪ̆ͫ̊̔̌͛ͤ̏̚͞.̷͎͈̪͕͐̒̆͐̕_̩.͚̘͈̆.̵̛̙̱̟̪̮̘͇͎̳͔͇̫̦̝̔ͯ͛̌̅́̌̆͐̀̿̊ͧ̓̄́̕̚͟͡͠͠͠ À̢̧̳̖̹͔̦̦͙̖̬̳͕ͣͭ͛͐ͦ̏̒̈͑̈̀̅̚̕͠ͅC̴̵̗͍̜͎̪̲̖̗̟̠̼͈͇̻̭̜͎̏̓͐̎ͨͯ͋ͮ̑̆ͦ͛ͩ͟͠͠Ṯ̵̛̫̰̻̭͖̻̙͚̭̼̱̺̩̟͚̬̞ͫ͋̅̓͆̌ͪ̆̆ͨ̈̆͂̔ͨ̑̆ͫ̆̊̂ͩ̌ͤI̵̶̧̤̩̖͖̫͈͈̥͉̤͍̫͚͇̝͙̟͇̫̲̘̒̊͋̏̋̄͒͌̉̍͒͗ͯͥ͐ͬ́̚͟͢͠ͅƠ̴͉̰̭̥̣̮̖͈̗̪̲̮̣̰͎̥̭̑̉̂̅͊̾ͬͫ͗͑ͨ̈͟N_̷̼̖͙̚̕_̴̴̧̛̩͖̝͕͓̰̯̲̫͚̫͇ͦ͌̇͒̓̊ͮͮ̆̔̏ͯ́͋̀̃́͛̚͜͟͝.̸̤͉̘̪̘̜̲̝̳̤̤̯̻̱̄̈̃͐ͩ̑ͮ̃ͤ͗ͣͨ̑͒́́͟͝

. . .

end.

ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ -  W h̶͎̪̖͙̗͙͐̃̒́ A̷̢̧̨̦͇̭͚͖͆͊̀ͤ̏͑ͥ͌̅ͮ̈́̎̐ͥͤͮ͜ͅt̲̲̿̐ͤ͛̓̐ I̸̟̹̮̗̰̱͚͇̮͕̞ͥ̒́͂ͪͣ̓̉̈́̄̉̀ͪ͐ͦ̉̎̏̈́̏̍͐͘͜͜ͅͅf̗̹̻̫̾͐̆ͫ̀ i͍̗͟t̸̶̢̗͈̰̖̖͙̜̩͍̜ͮ̊̒̒ͨ͌ͥ̄ͫ͊͊̎̾̀ͬͬͮ̕͟ͅ'̫̯͚̯̄͆͊͒̄͂͢ş̷̢̻̪̗̝̻̺̜̬̭͕͕̖͍̠ͫͨ̒͋͑͐̌͗́͢͜͡__̣̌͌͐͘ B̴̴̡̺͋̀̕̕Ȅ̶̢̞̠̬͕̙̻̳̗̺͑̆͗̈͗ͮ͌ͤ́͝͝ͅÇ̸̴̴̦̥͔̯̙̫͙͋̽̿̾̏̆̌̆̎̍͐̓ͯ͗̆̌ͫ͡͡͠͠ͅA̴̸̢̡̨̨̞͉̝̤̻̦̮͚̞͔̹͉͔͇̩̖ͬ̂̃̾͌ͪ̓̈́̓ͧ̍͜͠͞U̷͈͙̽̌̊͋ͧ̃ͩs̵̷̡̯̣̈̇͡͝_͔̭͖ͦ̌͑͟͞e̶͍͗̋_͈͓̬̻͗̀͆̍͞ò̶̴̢͉̖̣̭̥̲̲ͭͮ̀͗ͤ͘͘͠ḟ̷̵̨̡̖͎̝̝̹̱̹̫̝̩̪͊ͩ̉̀̉̎ͮ͛͐ͭ̈ͤ͡͞͞ M̵̵̶̸̢̨̧̨̨̳͚̦̯͈̻̦̤͚̗̰̪̜̥̣̃̾ͮ̍̈́ͮ́̾̏͊̚̕͟͠ẽ̗̻͚̆ͯͅ_͔̩͌̑͢?̗̮̜̙̎̐̍̇ͫ̃