1.

I laid there froze in time as he violated me in pleasure. I wanted to drown in my tears but i knew it would ruin the mood for him. I prayed like hell someone would come and rescue me. As he kissed and licked on my neck the aftermath of his saliva almost caused me to gag, i was sick to my stomach. the liquor scent seeping from his pores made me nauseous. I couldnt believe my step dad was doing this to me again. He always told me that this how you know if man loves you, but when he was sober he acted like he hate my guts.

"Kyra!" My homegirl Unique called out pulling me away from a nightmare that would have soon fucked up my train of thought. I shook the image out of my head, and followed behind her as we snuck inside her boyfriend's apartment complex. Unique suspected that her boyfriend Malik was fucking around on her with her cousin Amber. he was a hoe and she was a vulnerable bitch that recently moved to the dirty part of Chicago from her surban place in Georgia with her dad. Unique talked me into wearing all black looking like we were about to hit a lick. as we crept up towards Malik's front door we could hear females giggling. When i looked up at Unique she had fire blazing in her eyes. I knew exactly what she was feeling. she started cussing a little bit louder than a whisper. I put my finger against my freshly applied black lipstick because the laughing subsuded. We stood straight up looking at each other contemplating on if we wanted to knock or just invite ourselves in. Malik wasnt as smart as he inpersonated to the streets. Unique had her a personal key that went perfectly for a similar situation as this one. She hestitated as she held the spare key a few inches from the door knob. Before i thought of what to do my hands did the thinking for the both of us , i snatched the key out of her hand and stuck it in the key hole and twist it until it popped open the door. As we quietly walked in we heard the giggling again but this time it was in his bedroom as we secretly approached the living room there was a red chick comfortably chilling, when she saw Unique and I appear around the corner her eyes grew wide, before she could scream out i had my hand covering her mouth with my sharp blade at her throat. I snatched up off the couch by her nappy weave not moving my blade from its favorite place, Unique was now leading the pack, as we walked down the hallway the laughing appeared louder. "Unique," i whispered out. She turned around with tears running down her cheeks. Unique loved Malik he was her first everything out in the real world, she was head over heels for him she probably would jump off a bridge if he asked her too, but he was a player and he seemed that her feelings never mattered. "This his last time" she replied before busting through his bedroom door boots first. When Malik saw Unique and I holding his company hostage, his facial expression looked as if he died a million times on the inside "what you doing?" Unique asked calmly. To my surprise it wasnt her cousin it was some other bitch that looked quite familiar. "Uhh... Uhh.. Baby" he stuttered. Before i could blink my eyes comfortably Unique charged over to Malik's company and begin to beat her face in. All you could hear was screaming. "Unique Unique!" Malik yelled trying to pull Unique and the girl apart. "You cheating bastard" she spat slapping him in the face. My eyes grew large when blood begin to gush from Malik's face. I looked over at Unique shocked at what she just. All i could see was her large dark pupils that laid with pure hatred.