Normal day

"Ryler P.o.v"
Today was the first day back to school and I was not looking forward to it. Wanna be thugs, hoes on top of hoes, ug- Wait let me introduce my self before I get mad. Well as you can see my name is Ryler and Im light skinned with long brown curly hair, I go to Lincoln smith high school and I hate it but I will do whatever it takes to move out of Atlanta. I have two sisters and my mom is the one that take care of me.But back to my story I dont like these ugly hoes that always be trying other people and their men, like sit down girl but anyways I was on my way out the door wearing my black leather skinnies with a white feathered out top and some pointy heels... yes your girl be on point but after I said bye to my mom I hopped in my all black range rover I got for my birthday and headed to this whack behind school.
*At school*
I was chilling by my locker waiting for my bestfriend Alanna to get to school , I saw her coming up the hall and my girl was badder that bad. When she got to me I had to compliment her because she really did deserve it and she did the same to me but as we were walking up the hallway we kept getting look from girl but I mean could we not we was the baddest females there was ,not to sound cocky but we went to our separate classes. As soon as I got to my desk the bell ring. I knew today was going to be boring so I just took out my phone and head phones till the whole day was over with.
*After school*
Lanna walked up to me and asked did I wanna go shopping but I was tired so I said no. She told me it was okay and when she said that I hopped right in my car and headed home but not before something caught my eye and it wasn't a good something and I had a really bad feeling something bad was finna happen

When got home I went straight to my room and laid down. I was so over this day and what I seen or maybe I was tripping but if I wasn't I don't know what I would do if he popped back up. I was knocked out my thoughts when I heard my phone ring.

"PHONE CONVO"

Unknown: Hey Baby

Me: What I told you about calling me that Terrence!

Terrence: I'm sorry dang but what you doing?

Me: Nothing just chilling.

Terrence: Oh I was just calling to check up on you but I have to go

Me: Okay boo.

I know once I said that he would go crazy

Terrence: OLE SNA...

I hung up before he could say something because he stupid as hell.

I started getting sleepy so I went and handled my hygiene I went straight to bed.