MY NIGHTMARE

"Allana in P.O.V."
Hello my name is Allana but people call me Lana. I go to the same school as my bestfriend Ryler. We have been bestfriends since 07. But enough about me, as I was walking out the school building I saw Ryler by her car about to get in, I wanted to go to the mall so I went and asked her but she said she was tired, so I said it was okay.  When she pulled off I got in my car and headed to the mall. When I got there
I walked in to Victoria secrets and I saw this bad ahh pink outfit! It was a crop to with jogger like pants but they were tight. I went and got the outfit and went to pay for it and before I could even get the money out my pocket a hand reached over me and paid for my stuff! I don't like when people do that shit so I was ready to snap but when I looked behind me my word got caught up. It was this fine behind boy, when he saw me he licked his lips and back away from me.
Me: you didn't have to do that.
??: It's okay ma you to beautiful to be paying for your own things.
I blushed a little bit and covered my cheeks up because I knew they was red.
Me: I didn't get your name??
??: My name is Marquees, and yours is??
Me: Marquees?? I like that name and mine is Allana.
Marquees: Well it was nice meeting you Allana and if you don't mind can I get your number.
I stood the trying to figure out if I should give this stranger my number but I thought of a good plan.
Me: How about if I see you again you can have it.😏
Marquees: Its a plan, but it was really nice meeting you Allana.
Me: Same for you to.
As he was walking away I bit my lip. I hope god show me him again because he was finnnneeee! Let me stop, but as I was walking out the door I saw a old problem of mine and I hoped It didn't get in the way of mister new man.