Chapter 5

I'm going to like skip forward like they do in the movie......

It's been a couple of months since Eggsy found out that his sponsor was in a coma. He tried not to show it but it was really getting to him. We had so far done a couple written tests and so far only two of us have been sent home. Leaving me, Roxy, Eggsy, and the snobs. We were all having free time since we were done with training today. I was talking to Eggsy and Roxy. "So how are you liking training" I ask since the training didn't seem challenging since I had been training for practically most of my life. "It's hard" they both say at the same time witch makes us all laugh. "Well I think I'm going to go visit Galahad" Eggsy says as he gets up and starts to walk towards the door. "Hey I'll go with you" I say getting up and following him. As we walk towards the door our dogs follow us both. As we walk down the hall an awkward silence fills the air. "So Eggsy what did you do before you came here" I ask breaking the silence. "Well not much I had a couple of friends but we got into lots of trouble mostly. I have a little sister and I used to live with my mom" he says looking at you. "Do you miss them" you ask not really knowing how it feels to miss your mom. "Yeah a little bit" he says with a little of sadness in his voice.when we walk into the room where they were keeping Galahad I was surprised to see him up and shaving. I stand by the door giving Galahad and eggs some room to catch up. Moments later Merlin walks in with his clipboard. We all stand in front the screen as we watch the footage caught by Galahads glasses. "You blew up his head don't you think that's a little much" eggs you questions Galahad as he flinches at the footage. That's when I never truce something about the footage so I take merlons clipboard and zoom in on the mans neck. "Look" I say "it came from his neck. Your quit right Misty" Merlin says as he takes his clipboard back. We traced the IP address back to valentines company. "Well it could easily be one of his employees" Galahad says. "I highly doubt that. I say this thinking about the video announcement Valentine made earlier that day."look at this video announcement" eggs you says taking Merlins clipboard. After watching the video announcement Merlin grabs his clipboard back. "Valentine is having a funding event and you Galahad will be attending" Merlin says before walking out he door. We say our goodbyes to Galahad so he could get ready. I had a bad feeling about this about us Valentine and I wasn't sure why.

Sorry about the late update I was on a writers block for little while. Hope you like this chapter. There might be more eggsy and misty in the next chapter.!