# - Chapter 11: HD 100546 b's Route Part 2 - #

HD 100546 b walked. He went slow, though, just to make sure the “threat” doesn’t know he is coming over to investigate. 

“Glass Dude?” HD 100546 b called out as he walked. HD 189733 b did not respond as he was way up ahead. The distant screaming continued, but it was a little louder as HD 100546 b was walking in the direction of the sound. This worried HD 100546 b.

He decided to stop for a bit, and see if he could locate HD 189733 b from his screaming in the distance. He was able to spot the glass giant. HD 100546 b continued walking, but he felt pressured. A voice screamed out to him.

“HEY! YOU, ORANGE GIANT!” Neptune, the Lost Star insanity, screamed at him. “I have a question!!!”

“Huh? What is your question? Make it quick, please!” HD 100546 b said to him. Neptune laughed.

“Have you seen my brother?” Neptune asked, his voice trembling a bit. “I’ve been looking all over space for him!”

“Your… brother? Uranus?” HD 100546 b asked. Neptune nodded. “Yes, my brother!!! Have you seen him?” Neptune asked again.

“Well, uh, yes, but just keep searching, okay?” HD 100546 b said, feeling a little uneasy. Neptune nodded again and ran off.

HD 100546 b continued to walk slowly, making sure not to cause too much noise.

In the distance, he heard some voices. “HAHA! Catch the planet piece if you can, Gonggong!” One voice said. “Haha, I'll definitely catch it, Quaoar!!” Another voice replied. “Slow down, speedies! Try and toss it to us!” A third voice had said.

HD 100546 b stopped again and stared at the six small celestial bodies ahead of him. Seemed like dwarf planets from the solar system, but they were fucked up and were insanities? But he didn't know that.

They passed by, and when they were out of view, HD 100546 b had continued walking slowly. 

It would be a while until he reached HD 189733 b, the source of the screaming.

HD 100546 b approached HD 189733 b, who was facing away from him, slowly, and when HD 100546 b got close to him, patted him on the head gently, as if asking a silent, “Are you alright?”

HD 189733 b stopped screaming, and turned around pretty quickly… and what HD 100546 b saw of him, was completely horrifying.