1

Hey I'm nicole Jordan smith and I'm 15 and I am a total slut, I sleep with every guy and the reason is because I get beat and yelled at everyday at home and sex brings me out.

Nicole's pov
I get dressed in my outfit and go downstairs to see a note on the fridge and it read- hey slut,me and Jermaine went out of state, there is 5 thousand on the counter for you, we are selling drugs to make more money~ Rachel and Jermaine yeah my parents don't call themself my parents anymore but I don't give a fuck, I grab the money and get in my Silver range rover and drive to starbucks.

At school
I walk into class late and my teacher looks at me. "Well miss.smith you acually joined my class today?" She asked sarcastically and I roll my eyes and sit next to a boy I hook up with after school and he smirks at my tatoo, then two guys with blue eyes walked in and the teacher smiled happily. "Class this is our new students Nash and hayes Grier, be nice to them Nicole" she said glaring at me and I roll my eyes and chew my gum "yes mrs.Damenty as you wish queen" I say sarcastically and the guy next to me wrapped his hand around my waist and I roll my eyes and push his hand away. "Go sit next to Miss.Smith" she said since those sits were only available, he wraps his arm around me again and I get pissed. "Will fucking leave me alone derek?" I groan mad "babe we on tonight?" He asked bitting his lip "no now fuck off" I growl at him "Nicole come up front and tell us why your talking" the teacher said I roll my eyes and go up front. "I was telling Derek to shut the fuck up because he wants to hook up tonight" I say smiling sarcastically "Nicole we all know you want to" my friend rose yelled and I flip her off laughing and sat down in my seat "so is that a yes?" He asked "fine what the fuck ever" I whisper he smiled and I roll my eyes

After school
I walked out the doors and was pushed on the wall and saw my ex boyfriend Matthew standing there, and I bite my lip looking in his lust full eyes. "Hey baby I missed you " He said holding my waist "well to bad I have a hook up so bye babe " I say pushing him away and he grabbed my waist again and kissed me roughly and we pulled away as Those Grier boys came calling matt a d I push matt away and found derek and he picked me up and spun me around and I laugh as he tried making matt jealous and I turn around to see him red and the boys looking in shock but I grab his hand and led him to my silver range rover. He put me on the car and I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him roughly, his hands were on the shield as matt walk past. "Get a room" Matt yelled I pulled away and smirked "oh I already did Matthew it was your room " I say and my friend rose came up laughing "she got you there matthew" and I got off my car and got in the car with Derek.

At my house
We walked inside and he slammed me on the kitchen counter and ripped off my pants and I did the same and he ripped his underwear off and started banging me on the counter. "Fuck derek!" I scream he carried me to the couch and put me on all fours and slammed into my ass. "Oh fuck me derek! Fuck me so hard!" I yelled moaning once I came I pushed him off and smirked "Bye derek" I say "you fucking bitch" He said "I hooked up with you so you can fuck me not I fuck you so get out" I say as he gets dressed and I jump in the shower as he left and put on pj's and fell asleep.