02/01/24

Today, my mother said that the guy she met on Tinder is going to visit us so we have to look pretty

I go upstairs with my brother so we can get dressed. I close my room door and then I start to look for a dress.

I find this really cute dress and decide to use. Is a red dress with black diamonds details and I wore my black Jordan 4 shoes.

So yeah, I thought that we were going to me him at ny home but actually it was at a really fancy restaurant 😅 it was really pretty and comfy, anyway when we arrived the guy my mother met was there waiting for us, I'll admit he was really handsome and I realize there was someone beside him, I thought it was his son.

Well afterwards the guy whose name is Mattew introduce us to his son who's name is Kyle and he was handsome and pretty too whatever, he was 18 just like me and he was a exact copy of his dad black hair, blue eyes and his smile.

Yeah but he had a really cocky personality but he was fine I tought that until he land his eyes on me and he started smiling at me but it wasn't a normal smile but whatever maybe it was just my imagination.

Okay so we all sat down to eat and the food was really good after the dinner I asked where the bathroom was and Mattew asked his son to take me there and I thought: 'it's okay he is just taking me to the bathroom'

As we were walking to the bathroom I vould feel his intense glare on me but I decided to ignore so yeah we had finally arrived at the bathroom so I entered and he waited for me outside.

So yeah after we got back to the table and everyone was ready to leave , and when we were leaving my mother told me that tomorrow we were going to met them again but I had this really important party to atend so my mother told that I could go to the party

That's it for today