Copyright & Info.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. All characters in this book have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all incidents are pure invention. The story has some sensitive parts, and is not intended to guide nor encourage people to do any unnecessary actions. Readers discretion is advised.

***

This story is written in TagLish, blending Tagalog and English. Please excuse any grammatical errors as English is not the author's first language—he is still young and learning.

The narrative is inspired by various essays penned by the author, weaving together profound human perspectives on life and societal issues, and turning them into a compelling novel.

***

P.S.: This story is complete and will be updated every 3 days. The first 3 chapters might seem boring, but they are crucial for introducing the characters and establishing the plot's twists and turns. The story is narrated through multiple perspectives to provide a deeper understanding of the nine hearts.