-Find Him-

Rosie paced her office, her anxiety palpable. The sleek, modern furnishings seemed to close in on her as she tried to focus. Her attempts to reach (Y/N) had been unsuccessful, each call directed straight to voicemail. The absence of his reassuring presence gnawed at her.

Rosie - "Jennie!"

Jennie - "Yes, Rosie?"

Rosie - "Have you seen (Y/N) today? He's not answering his phone."

Jennie - "I haven't seen him. I assumed he was out handling business. Do you want me to check with Lisa or the others?"

Before Rosie could respond, her phone buzzed. She glanced at the screen and saw Jungkook's name. Her stomach tightened. The last thing she needed was to deal with him, especially now. She sighed, answering the call with a mix of resignation and irritation.

Rosie - "Jungkook."

Jungkook - "Rosie, I need to see you. It's important."

Rosie - "What's this about?"

Jungkook - "I'd rather discuss it in person. Meet me at the café on the edge of town. I'll be waiting."

Rosie - "Alright. I'll be there."

Jungkook ended the call. Rosie stared at her phone, her frustration evident. She was torn between the urgent need to find (Y/N) and the obligation to meet Jungkook. The café was a neutral ground, but she wasn't in the mood for a neutral conversation.

Rosie - "Jennie, I need you to keep trying to reach (Y/N). See if anyone else has heard from him. I'm going to meet Jungkook. Let me know if you find anything."

Jennie - "Understood. I'll keep you updated."

Rosie grabbed her coat and left her office, the weight of the situation pressing heavily on her. The drive to the café felt endless, her anxiety mounting with each passing moment. The rain pounded against her windshield, mirroring her growing concern.

As she arrived at the café, she spotted Jungkook sitting at a table near the window. He was alone, a steaming cup of coffee in front of him. His demeanor was calm, but Rosie could sense the underlying tension.

She walked over, trying to maintain her composure. Jungkook stood as she approached, his expression neutral but his eyes sharp.

Jungkook - "Rosie."

Rosie - "Jungkook. What's this about?"

Jungkook - "I just needed to see you. I'm glad you could make it."

Rosie - "Is everything okay? I'm a bit pressed for time."

Jungkook - "Everything's fine. I just wanted to have a chat, catch up a bit. It's been a while."

Rosie - "Alright. What's on your mind?"

Jungkook - "I've been thinking about our arrangement and some other matters. But mostly, I just wanted to see how you're doing."

Rosie - "I'm managing. Is that all?"

Jungkook - "For now, yes. But I appreciate you taking the time to meet with me. It's important we keep our lines of communication open."

Rosie - "Of course."

Jungkook took a sip of his coffee, his gaze steady. Rosie felt a mix of frustration and relief. The conversation, though pleasant, did nothing to alleviate her concern for (Y/N).

Jungkook - "I'll let you get back to it then. Thanks for coming out."

Rosie - "No problem. I hope everything is alright."