opposites

Requested: My friend

Ahyeon is a young girl who unfortunately doesn't have much money, her mom and her survived on the best of it she was an only daughter, she was humiliated a few times,She spent her days alone..
Here is her opposite,Rami a young Rich high school girl who's only daughter too ,unfortunately her family doesn't care about her so she does one can what she wants. People think she's selfish because she's rich, so she's often alone which has become a habit at home and in high school
One day like the other at the canteen Ahyeon looked for a seat and found a table in an isolated corner.
Rami arrived:
Who are you? I've never seen you! Are you new?
Ahyeon: No it's just that you're being selfish and only thinking of yourself!
Rami: I'm not selfish!
Who's telling you that?
Ahyeon:  my enemies
Rami: Ooh.
Can I sit down?
Ahyeon: Only if you're not selfish!
Rami sits down
Rami: Go don't believe them!
Ahyeon: You won't shut up?
Rami: Oh, OK...
Ahyeon takes out a notebook and starts doodling.
Rami: You don't eat?
Ahyeon: I never get hungry at lunch!
Rami: You're coming home by bus?
Ahyeon: Yes and you? Well, yes it's true that you have to go home in a luxury car!
Rami: No! I take the bus every day!
Ahyeon was surprised.
Rami: Let's go back together tonight?
Ahyeon: I don't need that I have to go somewhere 
Rami: Oh ok Unnie...
The bell rings
Ahyeon: Goodbye, chatterbox!
Rami: Stop it now!

in the evening:
Rami:Unnie!
Ahyeon: You scared me what do you want?
Rami: what's your name?
-I'm ahyeon
Rami: Mine is Rami
Ahyeon: I didn't ask you to talk!
Rami was ready to slap Ahyeon for a laugh but ahyeon will run so Rami pursues her it's like seeing Tom and Jerry in real life!
The girls stop laughing.
Rami: Oh my god... I'm so tired...
Ahyeon: You're so cute running!
Rami: Unnie...you make me do too much sport!
Ahyeon: Are you tired?
Rami: Yes
Ahyeon: I should maybe carry you
Ahyeon carries Rami in his arms like a prince would carry a princess by making sure to put on her jacket to hide her skirt.
Rami: Unnie! Stop it!!!!
Ahyeon: Shhh, you talkative!
She dropped Rami off at the bus stop.
Ahyeon: Bye the selfish one!
Ahyeon walked away
Rami was fine with Ahyeon but Ahyeon didn't seem to like him that much.
In the evening, Rami decides to buy a skirt because his was damaged. She crossed Ahyeon who came out of a thrift store.
Rami: Unnie! What are you doing here!
Ahyeon was extremely stressed.
Ahyeon: I donate clothes
Rami: No you buy! You have clothes in this bag with their labels still!
Ahyeon:...
Rami: don't worry it's not a big deal I'm not going to humiliate you for that!
Ahyeon smiles slightly
Rami takes Ahyeon's hand to a car.
Rami: Put your stuff in my car let's go shopping!
Ahyeon: I can't. I have no money.. my parents would yell at me if I spent all our savings..
Rami: Come on! I buy for you , Rami took Ahyeon to the first store she found.
Ahyeon: Why would you pay for a girl who tells you that you're selfish and doesn't like you?
Rami: because I'm not selfish!
Ahyeon: I will never wear what you buy from me.
Rami: You'll get them anyway! Come on
Ahyeon chose outfits .
Rami attended the fitting.
Rami: Omggg so pretty!

Rami pays and leads ahyeon to a luxury jewelry store.
Take something for you and your parents!
Ahyeon chooses a ring and takes diamond necklaces for her mom .
Rami drives ahyeon to her house.
Rami: Good bye Unnie!
Ahyeon:  Good bye!
In ahyeon house
Ahyeon's mom: I was worried or were you?
At the stores...
Ahyeon's mom: what are all these bags! You spent all our savings of the quarter?
Ahyeon: No, I didn't..
Ahyeon's mom: who paid?
Ahyeon: My new friend!
Ahyeon's Mom :You take advantage of her?!
Ahyeon: No I didn't even know she was so nice, she's my only friend and honestly I'm glad to have her!
Ahyeon's mom: don't forget friendship matters more than money!
Ahyeon: I know mom, I swear she's really my friend and a good friend! Don't say I'm enjoying it she forces me to buy things with her money she just wants the good in the world but everyone calls her selfish.
Oh yes I have a gift for you!
Please do not sell it...
Ahyeon brings out one necklaces in pure Emerald.
Ahyeon's mom : it's beautiful... thank you ahyeon your friend is really generous I can't imagine how happy her parents must be to have her!
Ahyeon: Yes, I do!

In Ram's house
Rami: Hi mom! Hi dad!
His family ignore him. Rami goes into the kitchen and realizes that ahyeon lied about not being hungry! So she prepared a double meal.
The next day.
Time to go to the canteen.
Rami is looking for ahyeon.
Rami: Hello, Unnie!
Ahyeon: Hello, Rami !
Rami: You finally put them on?
Ahyeon: Yes! Thank you very much for yesterday I swear that it really pleased us!
Rami: That's normal! Let's go shopping whenever you want!
Ahyeon: Ooh my only friend! So generous!
Rami: You just called me your friend?
Ahyeon: Yes
Rami: Yayyy finally! Unnie calls me her friend

This is for you! Eat.
Ahyeon takes the dish with tears in her eyes.
Ahyeon: How did I come across you... a stroke of luck? I don't know! But such a generous and beautiful friend we won't lie to each other!
Rami hugs Ahyeon.
Rami: I love you ahyeon!
Ahyeon: Me too my bestfriend!
The girls were already close.
That night, Ahyeon was at home with her parents.
Ahyeon's mom: I'm sorry princess there is nothing to eat for tonight and tomorrow,I'll go to the market when it opens.try to ask the canteen for a free meal I'll pay later I don't want you to starve!
Ahyeon: Today my friend made me dinner. she's so nice...
Ahyeon's mom: You found yourself a good friend!
Rami at her house prepared a dish for Ahyeon and her mother.
She took her car and drove to Ahyeon's.
The ringing of the bell
Ahyeon's mom: I'll open.
The woman opened the door.
Rami:Good evening
Ahyeon's mom: Good evening! Who are you?
Rami: I'm Rami, I'm Ahyeon's friend!
Ahyeon's mom: Ooh, if you knew! She tells me so much good about you that it makes me happy to meet you!
Rami: I know you're in trouble so I made some food so we can eat together!
Ahyeon's mom: I understand why my daughter loves you! I'm gonna take you in.
Rami enters and quietly lays the bowls on the table. She heads towards Ahyeon and stands behind her. Rami suddenly closed the book of his friend.
Ahyeon: Mom I already told you to stop it! Please. Ahyeon didn't have time to finish.
Ahyeon: Rami!! Ahyeon ran out of the couch to hug Rami.
Rami: Oh, girl!
Ahyeon's mother smiles.
The girls sits at the table and chat.
Ahyeon's mom: What do your parents think about your actions?
Rami: They don't even know I exist! I'm like a disturbing ghost in their lives. I can't wait to be over 18 and get on with my own life.

Ahyeon: Oh sorry.
Rami: Don't worry about it!
Anyway my parents are stupid a few years ago they signed a paper saying that when I turn 18 I could go away with all their money...
Ahyeon mom: Wow, anyway!
Ahyeon: In two days you're going to leave home?
Rami: yes my bank accounts are full! and my suitcases ready!
Ahyeon mom: if you want to wait until you find an apartment you can stay with us!
Rami: If you don't mind! I'd love to!
A few days later Rami moves in with Ahyeon.
Ahyeon: Are you ready?
Rami: Yes, let's go!
Both women were completely well dressed! Ahyeon had become a model and Rami a singer.
Rami wrote a lot of songs about Ahyeon. The two girls were incredibly close. They were now grown and in a couple.
Rami with a Korean writer named: Rora from her birth name Lee da-in.
And ahyeon with a Thai stylist named Chiquita from her birth name: Riracha .
Women remain friends for life

"We're all having an eternal encounter but it can take a long time so be patient."