Question 1: What was your relationship with your family like?

"Did you need help, Diego?" Seraphina asked as he saw him trying to overcome his stutter in the mirror.

Diego nodded and Seraphina entered his room with a smile. So, remember our first exercise?" Seraphina asked. Diego nodded before starting to speak

"Ggooodd... M... M... Mmmoorrnniinngg..." Diego said. Seraphina smiled and nodded.

"You're getting better! That's great." Seraphina smiled. 

Diego smiled and continued. "Thhhhaaaaannnkkk youuuuu."

"Did you want to try the book that I got the other day?"

Diego nodded before Seraphina got up from the couch and filed through the set of books on the shelf before reaching for one she recently got from her father. The Catcher and the Rye.

"Let's try this paragraph." Seraphina sat down next to her brother. Diego copied each word she said as best as he could with a slight smile.

"'The great Stradlater,' Ackley said. "Hey, lend me your scissors a second, will you? You get them handy?'" Seraphina and Diego both said together slowly. Diego stuttered over a few of the words but nonetheless, got through.

"That was good! Wow, y'know, I'm kinda wondering if this book is even that good." Seraphina smiled. Diego smiled along with her as Seraphina continued to help Diego.

(A/N: This is before Grace was made)

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"Phinaaaa!!!" Allison yelled from her room.

Seraphina lifted her head from her drawing as she stood up and went to her other sisters room, "Yeah, Allison?" Seraphina asked, entering the teens room.

"Tell me, and really be honest, do you think this outfit looks good?" Allison asked, turning to her sister. Seraphina grimaced as she looked at her sisters outfit.

Allison wore a pair of jorts that peaked out from underneath her white skirt, a bright pink feather boa was around her neck as her arms were crossed in front of her white shirt. Seraphina hesitated before shaking her head.

Allison sighed as she looked back in her mirror, "I just can't find what I want to wear! How am I supposed to be a future star if I can't even find good clothes?" Allison asked her sister.

Seraphina crossed her arms, "What look were you trying to go for?"

"Actress." She said vaguely. Seraphina circled around her sister.

"Maybe... Change the jorts and skirts to something else." Seraphina said as she filed through Allison's clothes on the hanger, "Maybe a dress would be better? If you're going for red carpet look, than maybe something classy?"

"Oh! I have the perfect thing! Thanks, Phina." Allison smiled, shooing her sister out of her room before shutting the door behind Seraphina.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"Sera?" Klaus whimpered. It was dark and thundering. It reminded him all too much of... That place. Seraphina woke up, rubbing her eyes.

"Klaus?" She whispered, "Are you okay?"

"No..." Klaus cried. Seraphina frowned slightly before sitting on the edge of her bed and patting next to her for him to sit.