wedding-judith

Judiths pov-

I sit at a bench. It's my fathers wedding to a woman I had yet to meet...i preferred my mom but ..she left us a year ago, packed her stuff and drove off. Father didn't give me a reason.

Judith Winston-

Age:5Personality:sweet and kindLoves her father Misses her mother dearlySomething about her

Age:5
Personality:sweet and kind
Loves her father
Misses her mother dearly
Something about her..new stepmom doesn't feel right.
Likes: father, cookies, ham, sleep, drawing, and dolls
Dislikes:gold diggers, Bethany her new stepmom

My father was wearing a wonderful suit, he says it makes him look hot. I wouldn't know though.

Carl Winston-

Age currently:26Had Judith when he was 21

Age currently:26
Had Judith when he was 21.
Loves Judith like she's his everything
Rich
Judiths father
Marrying Bethany hearts
Likes:Bethany, Judith, work, coffee, and sports
Dislikes:two faced lying women, gold diggers
(Can't tell though that his wife is a gold digger and two faced.)

He smiled. I giggled. But my aunt shhhed me saying the event is to important to make noises. Rich people sometimes I don't mean to slander the rich when my father is rich but I just.. don't get why some are so...cocky...is that the word my father used..
And here comes Bethany. I do admit she's pretty on that long white wedding dress. I hate that she has it way to open to show her breasts. But my opinion doesn't matter here. She's all filled up with make up..not that it makes her any more prettier actually i think it makes her uglier of course my father wouldn't agree. He'd probably say she's an angel.

Bethany hearts-

Age:22Hate passion for Judith just because she thinks she's in the way"Loves" CarlGold digger, two faced, and a secret serial killer Likes: money, rich and hot man Dislikes: children especially Judith

Age:22
Hate passion for Judith just because she thinks she's in the way
"Loves" Carl
Gold digger, two faced, and a secret serial killer
Likes: money, rich and hot man
Dislikes: children especially Judith. She'd kill a child if it gets really in her way simply because of money

I sat there. Bored if I say so myself as the preacher man says whatever he's saying. I stick out my tongue after father kisses Bethany finding it gross. My annoying aunt slapped the back of the head. I was about to complain but that look on her eyes told me not too. I got up after the kissing part of the wedding to get some food. I wasn't much into it because it was all rich food. Something that..makes my stomach ache so I only got little. I sat down at a table next to father. He smiled at me, his teeth clean as they can be.

"Enjoying the wedding my baby girl." He chuckled and I try to avoid his hand but fail and he ruffled my hair.

"Hey! Don't touch my hair dad! It took me a while to do it, hmph!" I cross my arms and look the other way. But that made him laugh.

"I was the one who did your hair Judith" he was right but I ignore him. I swear I seen Bethany roll those eyes of hers that almost looked orange but was actually hazel. She smiles but something..told me that she wasn't smiling at me well...in a nice way..

"Its lovely that you'd be my step daughter soon." She chuckled slowly running her fingers on my father's chest. That grossed me out but I go to eating not looking at them.
To me the food was bland. I quickly headed to the bathroom and threw up. It was tasteless. I couldn't understand how they were liking this food. I just want dino chicken nuggets..

We headed home after the wedding and I immediately went to bed hugging my doll Nancy...

Judiths pov- end

The pictures don't belong to me, and if they were anime character I wouldn't know, I watch anime but barely any