♤ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗠

Happy Durga Puja to you all (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) Read the note at the end of the story

••••

"Arya!"

Varshini whispered his name looking at him with hopeful eyes. A fear was already knocking her heart.

Aryamaan clenched his fists hearing the call and then looked at his brother who was standing a little away from them. He was his brother, his own blood for whom he could give his life and he decided to snatch his love from him. He felt disgusted to call him his brother.

His eyes then landed on the person who was standing in front of him but before he could say anything to her Shankar Shishodia came in between them.

"Don't try to come near my daughter, you slave"

Her father sneered.

"Baba!"

Varshini voiced out but the damage was already done.

Aryamaan whose mind was already a mess, now the word 'slave' triggered him more. It wasn't the first time when he heard this word but many people taunted him with this behind his back. He and Niraj were the slaves of Devadriptya and Baldev.

Before today, hearing this word he used to feel proud of himself. By serving his brother he used to feel the luckiest man in the world but today it felt like he was a competitor of his own brother. The reason why his love chose his elder brother over him.

"A__Arya, listen to me"

She came forward and held his arm.

"Don't touch me with those hands!"

He removed himself from her with a jerk pushing her backwards which made her stumble. She was going to fall on the floor but before that two strong arms came from behind and hold her in her place.

Varshini turned her head to see the person and her eyes stuck at those orbs which were now burning in anger.

"Bhai tha isiliye chhor raha hu agli baar rishta nehi dekhunga" (I am leaving you today because you were my brother but I won't consider any relationship from next time)

The man none other Devadriptya spoke with his cold and dangerous eyes. 

With the word 'were' he declared he wasn't his brother anymore. The one who couldn't even trust his own blood, the girl who claimed to love him couldn't even trust him for once and now insulted him in front of everyone, he would never keep any relationship with them. That was the reason he was silent till now even when Varshini was telling the truth to everyone.

His vision then went towards those three persons who betrayed him and now were standing like a statue lowering their heads with guilt but what he would say to them when his family couldn't believe his words for once.