𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

Stop here and listen to me very carefully.

1) Before going to read please be aware that this book contains many triggering and disturbing scenes like mole#tation, suic#dal tendencies, self ha#m, physical abuse (Not from the leads), verbal abuse, character assassination, forced proximities, non-consensual proximities, angst, viol#nce.

2) The male lead of this story is sadistic and cruel for his family members. In TBTK the Male Lead was obsessive and in HVHD the Male Lead was short tempered with high anger issues but Devadriptya isn't like them. He is cruel and twisted minded person. He laughs when his enemies cry.

3) As the story name says "His Desire", the feelings which he has for the Female Lead is neither love nor lust. As they say, there's a thin line between love and lust. He is standing there. You won't like him in many ways because of his over possessiveness and dominating nature.

4) As I said non consensual and forced proximity, so shouting consent consent won't help because Dev isn't gonna listen to you. 

5) I mostly skip the violence or ra*e parts but in this story I'll write in little more details as per the story's needs.

Now, The author doesn't promote anything here, putting hate notes on me will take you nowhere. It's purely fictional.

There will be no further trigger warnings in the story. You're already warned.