chapter 14

The sun was beginning to dip towards the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over the city as Unns and Mnv left the restaurant. Their conversation had been lively and filled with laughter, but now an unspoken understanding settled between them. They both felt a gentle, romantic aura in the air, an undercurrent of affection that was more palpable than ever.

Mnv looked at Unns, his eyes softening with a hint of admiration. “Kya tumhe pata hai, aaj ka din kitna special ban gaya hai?” he asked, his voice carrying a tender note.

Unns turned to him, a curious smile playing on her lips. “Kaise?” she asked, her heart fluttering a little at his tone.

Mnv took her hand gently, his touch warm and reassuring. “Tumhare saath time spend karne se, mere liye har din special ho jata hai. Aur aaj, jab humne apna plan finalize kiya, mujhe lagta hai ki hum dono aur bhi close ho gaye hain.”

Unns blushed slightly, her heart skipping a beat at his words. “Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai. Tumhare saath waqt guzarne se sab kuch itna asaan lagta hai, aur mujhe lagta hai ki hum dono ka bond aur bhi strong ho gaya hai.”

As they walked hand in hand down the bustling streets, Mnv led them to a nearby park, a charming green space with blooming flowers and a serene atmosphere. He had planned this little detour, wanting to extend their time together in a setting that was intimate and peaceful.

They found a quiet spot on a bench beneath a blooming cherry blossom tree. Mnv gestured for Unns to sit first, and she did so with a contented sigh. He sat beside her, their shoulders brushing, creating a comforting closeness.

“I’ve been thinking,” Mnv said softly, his gaze fixed on the horizon where the sunset painted the sky in hues of pink and orange, “about how we could make this announcement even more special. Maybe we could find a way to celebrate with a personal touch?”

Unns turned to him, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. “What do you have in mind?”

Mnv took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts. “How about we include a personal message in the announcement? Something that reflects our journey together. It could be a small video or a written note, just to show our fans how much they mean to us.”

Unns’s heart warmed at the idea. “I love that. It would make the announcement feel even more personal and heartfelt. And it’s such a lovely way to share our happiness with everyone.”

As they continued to discuss their plans, their conversation flowed effortlessly, mixing with comfortable silences. The park was bathed in the soft glow of twilight, and the gentle rustling of leaves added a soothing soundtrack to their intimate moment.

Mnv turned to Unns, his expression tender. “You know, I’m really grateful for days like this. Moments like these remind me how lucky I am to have you in my life.”

Unns looked at him, her heart full. “I feel the same way. You’ve made everything more beautiful and meaningful. I couldn’t imagine sharing these moments with anyone else.”

Mnv smiled, his eyes locking with hers. He reached out and brushed a stray lock of hair from her face, his touch tender and affectionate. “I want to make sure every moment with you is special. And I want to keep creating beautiful memories together.”

Unns’s breath caught in her throat as she looked at him, her feelings clear. “I’d love that more than anything. Let’s make every day as wonderful as today.”

Mnv leaned in, closing the distance between them. Their lips met in a soft, tender kiss, a sweet affirmation of their feelings for each other. The kiss was gentle yet full of promise, a perfect encapsulation of the love they shared.

As they pulled back, both smiled, their hearts full of contentment and affection. The park, the sunset, and their shared dreams seemed to converge into a perfect moment of romance.

They spent the rest of the evening strolling through the park, talking about their future plans, and simply enjoying each other’s company. The world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them and their shared happiness.

When it was time to part ways, Mnv took Unns’s hand once more, giving it a gentle squeeze. “I can’t wait for everything we have planned. But for now, just knowing that we’re in this together makes me incredibly happy.”

Unns squeezed his hand back, her eyes shining with affection. “Me too. Let’s cherish every moment, and make each one as special as today.”

With that, they shared one last, lingering kiss before saying goodbye, both eager to continue their journey together, hand in hand.