PART TWO

——————————————————————

HOT ROD
"maybe you're not such a hot rod"

——————————————————————

PART TWO
Real Life

——————————————————————

After successfully winning the internship competition and getting the jobs at Google, Y/N L/N and her boyfriend STUART TWOMBLY are forced to go their separate ways for their last year of college before they can actually go back to Google.

And that's fine, they make the long distance thing work. But back at college, Y/N L/N's roommate doesn't believe that her boyfriend exists, and STUART TWOMBLY's roommate doesn't quite understand the meaning of personal space.

The relationship between Y/N L/N and STUART TWOMBLY grows stronger every day, despite being miles away from each other, and the two start planning something of a life after college with each other.

If they're both going back to San Francisco for work, and they're dating, they might as well move in together, right? And who cares if the rest of their work friends in TEAM LYLE don't actually know they're dating? They'll work it out in time.

The relationship between Y/N L/N and STUART TWOMBLY is perfect. You know, except for that one thing.

——————————————————————

THE SOUNDTRACK

HOT ROD; dayglow
ENCHANTED; taylor swift
FLASHDANCE...WHAT A FEELING; irene cara
22; taylor swift
ROOFTOP KISS; james horner
FIFTEEN; taylor swift
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU; frankie valli
SPEAK NOW; taylor swift

——————————————————————