•𝟎𝟔•

ONLY ON ME
chapter six

ONLY ON ME〖  chapter six   〗

"LET'S STAY, REO."

Wait, what?! Reo can't believe a thing he's hearing.

"Nagi?" Reo splutters. cheeks burning. "Are you sure? You don't have to go this far-"

"But I want to show him you're mine, Reo. That you've always been mine." Nagi whispers, between gentle kisses. "Can I?"

In an instant, Reo's face flushes bright red- hot arousal spiking through his body at those particular words. He can see where Nagi's coming from, and in the end, it was probably a matter of pride, but...

Even now, he still asked. He still cared to.

Reo's gaze softens, his hand reaching out to lightly stroke over his handsome face. He stares up at Nagi as he patiently waits, the fond look in his eyes making Reo's heart melt.

He couldn't resist that face- and in the end, Reo was a giver. He always was.

"Alright, fine. If that's what you want." Reo glances up, looking at Nagi through long, thick lashes. "Then I'm yours, Seishiro."

And immediately, he could see the dangerous shift in Nagi's eyes- just seconds before closing the little distance between them.

Reo stifles a moan as Nagi kisses down his body before suddenly turning him around and pressing him back in a display of strength. Dominance. Instinctively, Reo braces himself against the wall, arching his back and spreading his legs as Nagi lowers himself, his hands resting on his ass.

He feels Nagi spread him, and instinctively, Reo panics. He tries to squirm away, only falling still when he feels Nagi's breath hot against his rim.

They've never done this before. He's not gonna... actually...

Reo's violet eyes widen as he realizes what Nagi's about to do.

"Wait, hold on–" He's cut off with a strangled cry as Nagi licks a fat, wet stripe across his twitching rim. "Nagi, ah-!"

Reo hangs down his head as another embarrassing moan escapes him, his eyes rolling back. He can already feel himself shaking, trembling with obvious effort to keep standing- Nagi's tongue lapping against his hole and making him weak.

"Nagi, d-don't..." Reo's chest rises and falls as he tries to catch his breath, his hand reaching back to grab at his hair. "Not there-"

Nagi makes a low sound of protest.

"Eh? But I like it." Nagi murmurs, his breath warm against his sensitive skin. "Reo tastes good."

And almost to prove his point, he presses a wet kiss to his entrance. Reo face heats up as Nagi drags his tongue around his rim, messily working the tip of his tongue inside and-

🎉 You've finished reading 『𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 』𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘰 𝘹 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘶 🎉