Maya Vs Karishma (2)

Enjoy your bonus

Maya and Karishma stood facing each other, both ready to fight. 🤛🏻🤜🏻

Maya ran forward and tried to hit Karishma in the face. Karishma quickly stepped aside to dodge the punch, then kicked Maya in the stomach, causing her to step back a few times.
Haseena watched nervously from the side, keeping her eyes on Karishma and hoping she would be safe.

Maya quickly got her balance back and hit Karishma hard in the stomach.

Hm- karishma 😧

Maya- 😏

Haseena felt even more worried as she watched. Karishma steadied herself and swung back, hitting Maya in the arm, but Maya quickly punched Karishma in the jaw, making her unbalanced. Haseena's eyes widened in panic when she saw Karishma touch her lip and saw blood coming out of it.

Ks- 🤨 Gazed Maya In Anger.

Hm- karishmaa

Ks- Haseena wahi khari rehye gaa 🤨 agy mat aiiye ga

Karishma saw Maya coming towards her, but Karishma punched Maya hard in the face and then in the abdomen, making Maya bend over in pain. Karishma finished with a strong leg, she managed not to fall on ground.

As the fight continued, Maya spotted Karishma’s injured arm, where a bruise had already begun to swell. Seeing an opportunity, Maya grabbed Karishma's wounded arm and pressed down hard, causing Karishma to cry out in pain

Ahhhh 😖😖😖

Hm- karishmaaa 😨

Maya grabbed Karishma’s shoulder roughly, causing Karishma to fall to her knees. Maya then held Karishma’s shoulder tightly and gave Haseena a smirk.

Hm- choro unko 😨🥺

Maya- Kyun Hawa nikal gai hero: 😏

Karishma, in pain, grabbed Maya’s leg and twisted it hard, making Maya fall down. Karishma stood up, holding her shoulder in pain. Karishma was about to hit her leg then, a car suddenly pulled up nearby. Inside the car were five or six men with guns, and they started shooting at Karishma and Maya. The bullets flew around them, creating a dangerous situation.

Seeing the threat, Karishma quickly turned her attention to Haseena, who was close by and clearly scared. Without thinking, Karishma ran over to Haseena, grabbed her arm. haseena chalyeeeee and pulled her towards her own car for safety. Both sat on ground by resting their back with the car. Maya also ran and hide behind her car, bullets still flying from the men’s guns

Hm- Yeh sub kon hain? 😨

Ks- Pta nhi kon hain?

One of the man cried out- DSP Bahir aja Wrna mari jaye gi

Hm- To yeh log Maya k peechy aye hain?

Ks- Han lgta to asa hi h

The goons got out of their car and went straight to Maya. They grabbed her by the collar and dragged her out from behind her car. Maya tried to fight back, but the goons were too strong. They threw her into the middle of the road.

Haseena and Karishma, hiding behind their car, were shocked and scared.

One of the goons grabbed a gun and pointed it directly at Maya. Haseena and Karishma watched in terror, unable to believe the dangerous situation unfolding before them. Maya stood frozen, her fear evident as she faced the gun.

Hamary baap ko saza dilwa kr acha nhi kia tune DSP

Maya- Mujrim tha tum logo ka baap koi masoom insaan nhi tha.