୨୧|Missing|୨୧

inspo: Traceylala00

"Its been exactly two weeks since I've seen her, hugged her, kissed her, and cuddled her, bro i miss her so fucking much!" Riley mentioned, groaning.

"You're gonna see her on Friday, it's only 3 days from now, remember?" Bree rubbed her back a bit trying to comfort her friend.

"That's sooooooooo long from now" She said throwing her head into my hands at the table.

"You know you have facetime and snap chat for a reason right...?" Grace asked.

"Her phone died and her dumbass forgot her phone charger" Riley told her friends.

"damn.... but like u could text her mom and ask her to let Val borrow her phone charger dumbo" Bree told Riley.

"YOUR SO SMART BREE! but again i miss her so much, i wish she would js show up right now!" 

"I missed you too baby!" Val said as she sat on the edge of the table.

"Baby!" Riley said as she hugged Val. "i missed u sm!"

"Me too baby!" Val said as she hugged Riley back.  "Do i not get a kiss?"

"Ofc you do ml<3" Riley kissed Val, hardly.

Bree and Grace both say awe bc they both knew Val was coming back early so they were in on it. "Ew get a room you two!" Bree said as she faked gagged. 

"Bree ur being over-dramatic!" Riley said.

Bree pretends to act offended. "Am not!" *Bree said 

Grace see's Dani(Graces Girlfriend) "Baby! Over here!"

Dani walks over and hugs Grace. "Hello mi amor<3"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first story so i apologize for it not being that good!