eighteen

The party ended and I made my way over to Theo who was standing by the dorm stairs.

He gave me a smile, pulling his arm over my shoulder and bringing me closer to him. I returned the smile and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"You can sleep in my bed," Theo said as we made our way to his room, "I'll sleep on the floor."

"Absolutely not." I replied, "Im not kicking you out of your bed. We can share."

He nodded in reply and opened the door to his room.

I wandered inside and looked around.

Theo made his way over to his closet and pulled out a shirt and sweatpants. He handed them to me, "Here, you can change in the bathroom other there."

I took them gratefully. "Thanks Theo."

I made my way into the bathroom, locking the door behind me just incase. I turned on the tap and splashed my face with water cleaning off as much makeup I could.

After drying my face, I moved my hands to the back of my dress, pulling the zip down.

However, it got stuck halfway and I couldn't pull it down. Fuck.

"Theo." I yelled out. I turned the lock on the door and opened it slightly. "Can you unzip my dress, it's stuck."

"Yeah sure." He said, pushing open the bathroom door and walking in.

I turned around, watching him stand behind me in the mirror. His fingers lightly grazed my back as he tugged down the zip.

Once the zip was down he looked up and locked eyes with me through the mirror. I could feel the tension growing and it made me want to turn around and have a fierce make out session with him. I, however, stopped myself and gave him a friendly smile.

"Thank you." I said, "Now out so I can change."

"Yes ma'am." He said, turning around and shutting the door quietly behind him.

I sighed to myself, pulling off the dress and changing into Theo's clothes. How could I be thinking like that when i've only known him for a month. It was all too soon.

|||

I walked out the bathroom, my gaze falling on Theo. He had changed into a pair of sweatpants and was shirtless.

I snapped out of my gaze before he caught me and walked over to him.

"Hey." He said, looking up from his phone. He moved over slightly so I could get on the bed.

I flopped down beside him, pulling the covers over me. "Hi." I said.

He carefully leaned over me, switching the light off before moving back into a comfortable position. "Good night Dylan." He whispered.

"Night Theo." I said, turning over so my back was facing him.

I closed my eyes, and shuffled about trying to get comfortable.

"Stop moving." Theo mumbled. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest, and buried his face into my neck. I relaxed into his touch, my hand falling to his, intertwining our fingers.

I felt his lips place a soft kiss on my neck and my eyes widened. His breathing then evened out and he fell asleep.

My eyes closed again and my mind wondering back to the thing that happened in the bathroom. Multiple questions like, did he have the same idea as me? does he maybe like me? is he disgusted by me? does he see us as friends? run through my mind.

He can't see as us as just friends though right. I mean, what kind of friends do this? But then again, we are friends. And only that. Because he doesn't like me like that. Who would?

a/n: omg there's a fly in my room and it wont go away. all i can here is buzz buzz buzz 😔😔