Envy. (Part one.)

During art class today, Red notices that Chloe had wandered off. She was talking to a girl. It was a girl with sparkly orange hair and an orange dress. From the looks of the conversation, It looked like they had been deep into the topic. It was clear that this "random girl" had feelings for Chloe. It just wasn't clear if Chloe also had feelings for her. 

Chloe glanced around the room to see red standing behind a blank canvas looking at the two of them with this look of envy.
As soon as the bell rang and class was over, red went for a walk around auradon prep. 

When Chloe returned back to their dorm, she found that red hadn't been back to the dorm
Since they left that morning. She knew red was upset. 

What was hours felt like decades as Chloe paced back and forth of their dorm waiting for red. It was 11pm. She was already anxious enough when a strike of thunder hit the window, causing her to jump. 

Red suddenly entered the dorm, walking directly past Chloe ignoring all the words she had to say.

Chloe: Red! There you are!

Chloe's pov:

I was worried sick about her. Id hate to admit it, but I am deeply in love with red. More than I could ever be in love with someone. "Ted I was worried sick about you!" "You could've gotten hurt out there, it thundering and pouring buckets of rain and you don't even have an umbrella?! You can't just go outside after class and be gone for hours without at least letting me know ur going out there! Do you know how much I care about your safety?" I may have sounded like I was just rambling, but I meant every word I said.

Reds pov:

When she said that last line, I couldn't help but to turn around and look at her brown eyes. "God she's so beautiful" I thought to myself. But I have to stay mad at her. " like you even care" I said angrily. My tone startled her a bit. "What do you mean?" She said confusingly
"Ugh just go talk to ur other friend" I said under my breath but also loud enough for her to hear.

Chloe's pov: "So that's what this is about." I said to her softly. Your not really mad at me, your just jealous.

Red: Jealous?!? I see the way you two look at each other.

Chloe: why does it matter so much? I mean we're just friends aren't we?

Red: *silent and hurt by Chloe's words*

Chloe:* knowing she didn't really mean that* "wait red I didn't me-"

Red: you know what, goodnight Chloe.

* Chloe turns off the lamp that sits in between both of their beds as they both hold back tears.*

Authors message: OKAY SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT STORY THERE WILL BE A PART TWO IF NOT MADE TODAY THEN DEFINITELY TOMMOROW!
I ALSO WANTED TO DO A SMUT BUT IM NOT SURE HOW TO INCLUDE THAT SO IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW YOU WOULD WANT A SMUT STORY TO GO THEN JUST LET ME KNOW AND ILL DO THAT!