១⎚ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘﹏𖠣

11
↳Inside U.A. High's review room, the staff gathers to assess the footage from the practical exam. The screen displays scenes of Y/N's rampage through the battle center, her chainsaws ripping through Villain-Bots with wild abandon.

Aizawa, watching closely, leans back in his chair. "She's certainly got raw power and determination," he remarks.

Midnight nods, a hint of admiration in her eyes. "She's fearless, and she doesn't hesitate to throw herself into the fray. And as much as that makes a fighter, there's more to being a hero than just strength."

"True," Nezu chimes in, his small paws resting on the table. "Let's consider her written test answers and the interview."

The staff pulls up Y/N's written test. Her answers, though sloppy and blunt, reveal a clear moral compass and a willingness to protect civilians at all costs. They skim through her responses, noting her unconventional approach.

Nezu clicks on a different file, bringing up the interview with Hound Dog. They watch as Y/N candidly admits her desire for a luxurious lifestyle, leading to Hound Dog's explosive reaction. Her subsequent defense of her motives – keeping her brother safe and off the streets – seems to soften Hound Dog's stance.

Aizawa folds his arms. "She's brutally honest. That's rare, but it can be a double-edged sword."

Present Mic chuckles. "She reminds me of someone else we know. Someone with a lot of potential."

The review ends with Y/N's practical test scores. Despite her recklessness, her high number of points and willingness to assist other examinees stand out. The staff seems impressed by her mix of nonchalance and unwavering determination.

૮ ͠ ͜ᕦ(⁽҉⁽҉҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉ ҉

Meanwhile, Bakugo stomps into his house, still seething from his encounter with Y/N. He kicks off his shoes and yanks off his jacket, muttering to himself. As he reaches into his pocket, he feels a small piece of paper. Frowning, he pulls it out.

The note reads:

Her phone number scribbled on the back in what looks to be hot Cheeto dust

Bakugo crumples the paper in his hand, his face contorting with annoyance. "That hacksaw bastard," he growls, throwing the paper into the trash. He stomps up the stairs, slamming his door behind him, and yells at his mother, "LEAVE ME ALONE, OLD HAG!"

Flopping onto his bed, he scowls at the ceiling. After a moment, he pulls out his phone, staring at it in silence. Finally, he opens his contacts and creates a new entry.

 Finally, he opens his contacts and creates a new entry

Bakugo smirks to himself, feeling a strange mixture of irritation and curiosity

Bakugo smirks to himself, feeling a strange mixture of irritation and curiosity. "We'll see how great you really are, Y/N Chēnsō," he mutters before putting his phone down and drifting off to sleep, thoughts of the wild girl with chainsaw arms lingering in his mind.