😔

N-Nagi my e-kitten why weren't you online on discord today? *my dark aura surrounds me* Tell me what we're you doing? Were you messaging other alphas??!! ANSWER ME KITTEN!! YOU CANT JUST GHOST ME AFTER I GAVE YOU THE GOJO SKIN.... *I turn into alpha wolf baddie* WERE YOU CHEATING ON ME KITTEN WHISKERS?!!! THAT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!! NO MORE DISCORD NITRO THIS MONTH....

N- NOOOOOOOOOO...... *i start flying and turn into a gacha life devil* grrr! but daddy we can still play fortnite my phone broke uwu... *i wear cat ears and tail for u so im ur kitten NOT your e kitten* nya will you forgive me now...... *i go on discord*

KITTEN GET BACK DOWN HERE.... *looks at his half eaten phone* Why did you eat your phone again?? *sigh* Here, I bought you a new phone... grrr... *sees him in cat ears and tail and I blush like kawaii girl* Y-YES KITTEN I FORGIVE YOU... IM SORRY ILL GIVE YOU YOUR DISCORD NITRO... ONLY IF YOU KEEP THAT OUTFIT ON...

omg ok daddy.. *bites on new phone too* ill stay in this daddy reo.. *meows and looks at you as you blush like a kawaii girl* your so cool daddy nya.. can i have my discord nitro back...

Grrr kitten whiskers stop breaking the phones I give you.... That is very UNKIND..!!! Wowieee your meow is so cute.... Here I'll buy you your discord nitro... *buys discord nitro because I'm such a rich handsome cool alpha wolf daddy* thank you kitten whiskers you don't have to call me cool... your so pretty...

your so rich daddy i love u... no homo tho daddy ebcause were straight!!!!!! *i stop biting on the phone and look at you lovingly* thank you daddy your so hot.. *i turn into high school girl nagi because my mewing power was too strong for us* kyaaa omgg

Yes yes no homo my kitten whiskers...!!! *I gave him kiss on the cheek* Omygosh.... Kitten... your mewing power is too strong!!!! AHHHH YOUR A GIRL NOW... omg *I got on one knee* will you marry me nagia... it's not homo anymore because your a very very pretty girl.....!!!

wow we can finally marry each other daddy.. *i squeal like ur typical anime girl because my sigma brain power is too strong for this world* of course ill marry you daddy.. *i hold your hand gently as i look into your eyes with my long white hair swaying*

*I caressed the long beautiful white hair and put the ring on the finger* I love you my pookie bear!!! We are finally married... I'll give you nitro forever!! You're so sigma... you're my dream sigma!! *I hugged nagia and I got affected by the sigma brain power* AAAAHHHHHH YOUR SIGMA POWER IS TOO STRONG.... *dies due to the extreme power of nagia's sigma status* 

oh.... *i turn back to normal and keep the ring with me* well that was unfortunate.. *i walk away, now looking for someone else to be with because daddy reo died* wow my sigma power was a little too erm what the sigma strong!!! *i decide to go back and take your body with me, because why not* at least i got my discord nitro and my gojo fortnite skin